UHF IPTV Player

Greeting,

i am told its the best iptv app for ios users,no negative reviews at all

1 Like

The developer are also very active on Discord.

3 Likes

I’m giving it a go now. Paid a month to see all features. Looks good so far

1 Like

Does it work on android

Unfortunately, not only iOS devices only.

It works very good on iOS. Wanting to try it on Apple TV some day.

The game changer is the

Instant sync

Seamlessly sync your playlists, recently viewed content, favorites, and customizations across all devices.

Whenever you update one device, the changes instantly propagate to the others.

Thanks

Will need to give this a shot!

This app works ok on my iPad but I get some momentary pauses when trying to watch any movie. I find TVSmarters Lite works better on iPad with no pausing or buffering. Also, Smarters Lite allows for saving favorites in all categories. Does UHF standard edition do this as well or do you have to get the premium version for that?

Yeah if subscribe to premium version for $.99 cents per month or $9.99 per year…

I’ll stick with TiVimate at the one time rate. Besides, I like TiVimate’s layout better.

I have been using IPTV Streamer Max. It has iCloud sync which has worked very well for me but I am going to give this a try. Auto sync is cool.

So I’m not sure why it has so many 5 star ratings. I used the app to get IPTV in Mexico…everything works okay on my iPad and phone…issues I’ve had however are more “functional”. The app won’t sync between my phone and iPad. But the most annoying part is not being able to remove an old service. As most people know, using IPTV sometimes requires adding or deleting services…I have one that will not delete - it tries, and then the app crashes, I go back in and the playlist is still there…have tried at least 25 times, the developer was swamped with tickets on Discord so dropped that avenue for logging an issue. I liked the app, but I finally just gave up and tried other apps. Tivimate on Android is the Cadillac but there are not a lot of good iOS choices unfortunately :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Greetings,

I’m sorry you’re having issues. So far for me the app is running smoothly on my iPhone,iPad,Mac everything is synced all across my Apple devices

1 Like