Ugoos AM8 or My next box🤗

Ugoos Brand AM8 with 4Gb LPDDR 4 & 32Gb Storage. Android 11.0 Amlogic S928X-J Smart TV Box is available for pre-order.

Ugoos - Smart TV Box / Mini PC Factory

1 Like

UGOOS AM8 is an Upcoming 8K S928X-J TV Box with Dolby Vision and Dolby Audio

2 Likes

This looks a lot like the AM6 B Plus. Same specs except it runs on Android 9. TV Box Stop did a video review on that box, which they gave a top rating for, and it is still available at Amazon for $190.

not quite same specs. The AM8 is S928X-J and the AM6plus is 922X-J. The boxes are much alike except the AM8 has the latest amlogic with av1 etc. Cant go wrong with either.

I agree looks like a nice box will be keeping a eye on this one to add to the others :face_with_peeking_eye:

I will let know as i’ve got one on the way :grimacing: :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

What is the price for it?

$190, total errr. 189 and change They say regular price is $249 and the main site says pre-order but on ugoos.store had it to ship.

1 Like

You forgot to add the cost of roses from 1-800-flowers for the wife. :rofl:

4 Likes

If I like it and most likely will it will take my shields place. I have a guy that wants my shield for $150 if I help him with it. I’m a Ugoos fanatic and never met one I didnt like :rofl:

1 Like

just tell the wife this box is made to be geared toward hgtv programming… :grimacing:

1 Like

Post deleted by user.

Just to clarify. Do you know when they will ship your order?

It said within 14 days but from China you never really know. The Ugoos website said pre-order and the store website said ready to purchase…so is it actually out for shipment? No idea?

1 Like

Well, i ordered from the store, because it said qty 6 in stock. And delivery to me 1 to 21 days.

But if you scroll down, it states that when they get stock from Ugoos in late September, they will ship out the orders. And that orders taken are pre orders. Words to that effect.

And so i queried the stock position and my order, because they originally said delivery up to 3 weeks… The reply was ambiguous to say the least. They just replied… ETA i month!

Therefore i asked for clarification of ETA:

1. Was that, ETA to my home address.

2.Or, was it ETA of stock to the store, and then shipping out to me.

Finally, they said ETA of stock arriving in store, and then they would ship out and send email with tracking details.

When i asked why they were showing qty 6 in stock, they suggested that the website had not been updated with correct stock levels.

I suspect that this is a marketing tool " hurry up and order, only qty 6 remaining":rofl:

Not to worry, at least the order has been placed and paid for.

At least i know not to keep checking my order status every few days for the next few weeks😀

Maybe you will be luckier than me with your order👍

1 Like

Ive ordered many times from ugoos.store and one thing ive learned is you cant really rely on any shipment info like you can track with amazon. When you give up on it being delivered it will show up. I had a itsy bitsy box sit in Chicago in customs for 2 weeks once.

edit…oh yea never fall for that “only 6 left in stock” …line hurry order now before they run out

2 Likes

Thanks for that. I’ll just sit it out.

2 Likes

well hopefully they will arrive in time for Christmas hehe

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Yep…that would be good. But hopefully a little sooner than that.

Not expecting anything for at least 7/8 weeks.

If ugoos has it in stock they usually ship asap unlike many sellers on alieexpress that ship whenever they feel like it. That being said the hold up is usually customs.

2 Likes