Tvium APK Installation Guide - All New Streaming App

3 Likes

I’m interested in this app, but not sure about the virus that Troy found. Why would Troy recommend this then?

Won’t install. Says unknown error occurred. Check URL and connection. Everything is fine. Tried four times. Help!

2 Likes

This in “Downloader” ? If so try “Home” not “Browser”.

Also install this for the downloader

1 Like

Same for me. Will not install

3 Likes

Mine was in ‘Home’. Tried it on my ONN Android too. No go.

Ok try “browser” not “home”. My internet is out so I can’t test anything.

1 Like

No go on ‘Browser either.

The pic is from’Home’ tab

1 Like

i tried also no go i also tried the 297935 code in both d/l and applinked no go

How odd. I got internet back I’ll give it a go. Ok I tried every config I could guess then ran a test and the URL returns an “invalid URL” warning. I even tried ES File Explorer.

1 Like

if you would move to a third world country you could get good internet and maybe twislers

2 Likes

I just thought I would try installing tvium to check it out. I’m getting the same error message as others. I usually have no issues on my 4k max???

2 Likes

Same here. Looks like Troy’s URL to tvium is invalid.

1 Like

This isn’t a recommendation. It’s a review. You will see we point out the good and bad and explain not to share your system resources.

2 Likes

The URL is loading fine on my end.

3 Likes

Infortunately I get invalid url in ES and a warning in Downloader. But that was a while ago. I’l check and see if it’s back up.

typical techie answer it works for me i was married to the it lady for years the other one is did you un plug it yet that became my go to fix

2 Likes

Ha ha…from what I’ve experienced over the years…that’ll solve yer problems 75% of the time :saluting_face:

1 Like