Tvium APK Installation Guide - All New Streaming App

Note 10/15/22 at 5:50 P.M. The Tvium website is not working properly which appears to be due to a problem with their SSL certificate. If your installation doesn’t work, try again later.

4 Likes

Tx Troy for checking and letting us know. Have a good night.

2 Likes

And here I thought it just me… LOL

Downloader app will not install from their site for me… Can you put the APK on troypoint.com ? and give us a new link please!

Sorry this is not downloading with the file code or the url given. However I was able to download the APK using Google on to my PC? I tested the apk with my trusty Android emulator and work fantastic.
I Also am able to see the web site with amazon silk browser but downloading is not supported. SO I wanted to install the Brave browser to make things easier but I get a parsing error when installing. (Is that considered Murphys law?) So on the Firestick I’m not sure how to install chrome which now leaves me old school installing apps on the fire stick using ESfile explorer and installing the apk manually. I finally got the App installed and yes it works fantastic.

1 Like

We can’t host apps such as this that possibly break copyright laws.

I went to google and brought in tvium.Ddns.net and tried to download. Turns out this keeps directing to nova tv. Are they the same ?

I downloaded Tvium from here
tviumapk com and it works good

1 Like

Same here I used the same link. :v:

The official Tvium Website is now working properly again.

Our review with installation instructions will now work as well. If you’re going to install this, we suggest installing from the official source which our guide outlines.

3 Likes

I tried firestick 4K and android t-95 box and could not install this app.

I finally got it to install on my converted Fire HD 10 Tablet. I even loaded my RD on to it. The apk boots up fine, and a dozen or so feeds show up, but none of the feeds will play.

I have V: 1.0.4

I will be uninstalling it shortly, don’t see the need in app repetition.

UPDATE: I uninstalled and reinstalled and tried with or without RD and with ads and without ads. Any fed I clicked on would not load. I got a pop-up stating, “Video not found or has been removed”. I tried several different feeds and movies always got the same pop-up.

I finally figured out it was not playing nice with SS. So, I disconnected the vpn and the feeds all started loading with or without ads. I did try changing vpn servers but always got the same pop-up saying video not found.

I wa able to first select a feed and let it load and then connect to my vpn and it did seem to play. But when I would back out of that feed and select another feed or movie, I still would have to disconnect my vpn to load the feed and then connect my vpn. Too much hassle and uncertainty!

Not going to use an app that use my ip connection for obvious reasons. Therefore, not being able to easily use SurfShark means this app is a no go for me.

Although, if anyone wants the url for the site I downloaded from, either pm me or do it in the locked site.

Today is 11/17/2022 and the app will not install. All that comes up is an error message.

Not sure, but it’s not working here either right now but here’s the official download page.

1 Like

-I wouldn’t touch this with a 10 foot pole. To begin with not only does the download link not work but they don’t provide a url and then they go and change the name from tvium to Nova part way through. No way I download anything from a site full of errors.

1 Like

Ooops my bad.:unamused: I didn’t even try the link.

1 Like

Come on! You have to have a throw away device you can download it on and report your findings? lol

I’d give it a try if there is a proper download link. I could search, but there comes a point if it isn’t working then why bother. I do have an ONN andKM2 as throw aways but as I use FireTV almost exclusively, not AndroidTV. I don’t have a spare Max. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Here’s a link that actually works

2 Likes

Aha tx for the link. Much sppreciated. Ahhh now I remember why I uninstalled this a while back. Ads. I’m not using or giving up my resources just to stop ads.

2 Likes