😡 TROYPOINT Twitter Account Suspended

Our last post on Twitter was a push for people to follow our Rumble Channel.

Our account was suspended for it. I filed an appeal this morning but can’t promise that it will return.

Looks like Rumble is the only platform that is serious about protecting our First Amendment rights as not one video has been removed from that platform and I can promise you that the ‘powers to be’ are trying to shut us down there as well.

Thank you Rumble!

13 Likes

Rumble is very fast growing and where I turn 1st now days.

6 Likes

I thought once Elon took over this wouldn’t happen anymore?

4 Likes

I guess it’s about time for me to join the party. I never use Youtube, twitter or Netflix, but looks like Rumble may be helpful, unlike the others.

5 Likes

It’ those you hire to run the company and Elon made a poor choice imho.

1 Like

Elon is all for first amendment rights, except when they impact his revenue streams.

8 Likes

Been a member of Rumble since day 1. First amendment right slowly disappearing.

1 Like

The good old USSA.We lose more of our freedoms every day.

6 Likes

We all need to follow Troy’s rumble channel. I have since Troy’s videos started.

6 Likes

Thank God for platforms like Rumble, Bitchute & Odyssey

images

1 Like

Why are you not able to post your videos on youtube? There are several streaming youtuber’s that regularly post videos on the topics that we discuss here

I’ve been using Rumble from the start. As soon
as I saw Troy was on there I joined. Between Troypoint sight and Rumble, I check everyday. You establish Troy and I’ll find you.

1 Like

Because I am being targeted. There is one cable outfit that flags everything that I put out and assuming they are responsible for my Twitter account being removed. For some reason, they don’t care about the others. .

Troy, if you’re being targeted, its because you are really good at what you do. And X (Twitter) is pissed because they don’t want members to use their platform to point people to a competitive platform. It’s irritating. but I wouldn’t sweat it. I suspect that X’s days are limited.

That being said, while it was a petty move for X to suspend your account, to my fellow members who feel your 1st Amendment rights have been violated, that’s not so. The 1st Amendment protects us from the government taking action to restrict our speech. X is not the government. It is a commercial business and can pretty much set its rules when it comes to what it will and will not accept. You can do the same with Troypoint. I think X’s action against you was unwise and a bad business and PR move, but the 1st Amendment doesn’t come into play here.

6 Likes

That doesn’t seem right. Hang in there. We all appreciate the info you put out. :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Just give us the name of the cable company will look at them too why not???

Sky Italia S.r.l.