šŸ˜” TROYPOINT Twitter Account Suspended

As advocates for cord cutting we represent a threat to every cable company.

1 Like

Kinda snakey ( if thatā€™s a word).

I respectfully disagree. When the 3 letter agencies (the Federal Government) has the controllers of said non government social platforms on speed dial dictating what post to remove ( or label ā€œmisinformationā€) or what person to deplatform they are working in tandem and very much removing you and what you have to say. Doing the grunt work per orders to silence you.

Vote accordingly

I follow you on rumble as well

Vote accordingly and do your research first. I think youā€™d probably be surprised who is fighting for freedoms and who isnā€™t.

1 Like

I view all TP videos via Rumble. Also a good place to catch Bongino, Gaetz and Ben Shapiro. The rest can go to hell!

1 Like

Hey buddy,
Just followed you on Rumble. I can see youā€™re still on YouTube and following you there too. Fight the good fight. Weā€™ve got you!

I do my research

I agree. The First Amendment in the United States Constitution does not protect against anything other than government action within the jurisdiction of the United States. If the private agency is contracted with the government, then First Amendment protections could apply.

However, many State constitutions protect free speech from all entities, not just government agencies. Those protections vary from state to state.

Yes, First Amendment protects the people from the government, but remember, Corporations are People too.

It doesnā€™t matter if you are people or sheeple. The First Amendment can only protect you from government action. That is how the law works.

1 Like

Troy is in some pretty good company,WWE entertainer/celebrity John Cena was also locked out of his twitter/x account.

Also Odysee works greath !!
Greetings from the Netherlands.

I watch all your videos on Rumble, Iā€™m very surprised Twitter did that to you, I thought they were coming around to the free speech thing. Iā€™m very disappointed, I thought Elon was moving Twitter in the right direction. Hopefully it wasnā€™t him and they reinstate your Twitter account ASAP!

Rumble is the only thing I would use!

1 Like

What was the reason (if any) did X provide for suspending your account? Did they actually say it was because you are promoting Rumble? That would seem odd as Rumbleā€™s presence is pretty big on X.

Elon is a spoiled little brat, I deleted x a long time ago

Down again I see.

Donā€™t use Twitter at all and never will because Musk owns it. I do use Troyā€™s Rumble for videos that canā€™t access the usual way. Companies are jealous because of the great info you give. Hurt feelings

Cord cutting is public enemy number one. Itā€™s ridiculous how much money and effort TV and movie studios are putting into elimination of any more affordable options instead of improving cable and streaming services instead of offering less content for more money

2 Likes