Troypoint Rapid App Installer

I just checked and as I previously stated it is a VStream … Version 6.0.1 … Firmware 1.1.0 … android security patch level August 5, 2016

So it is NOT a 7 Android

@roddoc

With all do respect and honesty I’d work on your internet, 10 download speed won’t be enough to do what you need with a new box.

I’d start there then look into a box. I’d suggest 60 at least, I say this because a vpn will lower it.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Hi Troy … I see I screwed up when typing the SPEEDS … I have 85.69 DOWNLOAD and 10.88 UPLOAD … so my internet is just fine … sorry for the confusion …

I should be able to search for the apks on the net and download them from there with the downloader shouldn’t I be able to? Or at least from my browser I should be able to download them for now …

In January sometime we should be able to purchase another updated box and after I asked you I did a search and ran across YOUR REVIEW of the X96 and I believe that that is what I will purchase once I have enough funds to order one … as your review mentioned some good plus marks for the box …

Thanks again Troy … once again I apologize for mistyping the speeds!!

Blessings!!
Rod

@roddoc

I’m not troy btw. I’m glad you are reading the reviews, that’s good down speed and should get you what you need. That box is decent and will do what you need for movies and TV shows.

Once you get it, the rapid app should work no issues.

1 Like

Thanks TP … I was able to use Downloader and installed Viva TV, Kodi, and Tea TV using the links on one of Troy Point’s sites but in trying to play a video on Viva TV … it downloaded a ton of stream links but when I have clicked a 3 of them so far the ALL sit and BUFFER?

I tried to download Cinema HD using the Troy Point Code in Downloader but apparently it was a PAID VERSION and I had the FREE Version before and want to download that back onto my box for now to at least have something that works when I get a stream link (I reset my box to factory due to issues I was having) …

Do YOU know the url where I CAN download the FREE Cinema HD … if so that would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again for your responses TP … they are greatly appreciated …

Have a Happy New Year!!

Blessings!!
Rod

Slightly different subject im trying to download mx player pro.tried rai google all other ways on my android box everything else isworking fine

I think you got the speeds mixed up. Down should be 85 and up 10. My 4K is running OS 6 and runs fine. If you can get Defsquid on the FS run the cleaner and check all the app with the deep scan. If that doesn’t work, get a new FS…

1 Like