Troypoint Rapid App Installer

I clicked the rapid app installer link at the bottom of Troy’s newsletter and ran the installation video. This link was used within the video.

thanks guess i need to look better
again thanks

1 Like

@r_higginbotham @rumnutz Thanks for posting this @r_higginbotham We changed the install link for the new release.

2 Likes

es file explorer not working from rapid installer. ie copy files from and to

1 Like

Hello @rumnutz we’ve updated that link so hopefully it is working again. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

it still has issues as in searching for network and copy from network to download requires long press and open in new window
my version works and is 4.0.2 if this helps

Thanks @rumnutz Unfortunately, we have no control over the features in this app. The one we are linking to is a modded version that someone stripped out the protection.

the one in store works fine now
do not have to buy and works fine

2 Likes

I am so glad at the responses to the RI problems, I will give it another go. Thanks to all, for the replies

1 Like

Hi Troy … reading this thread it appears that you resolved this matter of the rapid app installer not downloading filds/apks … I have a VStream Android Box 2nd Edition and I have having the SAME problem … when I click on the download arrow in the rapid app installer it just keeps looping and won’t download the file!

I also tried to download the UNLINKED file using DOWNLOADER and when I type in: https://unlinked.link … and click on GO … it loads a BLANK SCREEN? I found a site “unlinked.me” that DOES SHOW A Download link but I don’t TRUST downloading from that or any other UNKNOWN site??

** When I downloaded the Rapid App Installer I used the following address: troypoint.com/TPAPP … so it should be the correct/current link … Correct?

Thanks
Rod

2 Likes

@roddoc

troypoint.com/tpapp

Copy that into Downloader. You click the download arrow then a orange circle should appear then it will install on your home screen.

Also make sure you have android 7 or higher.

1 Like

I previously HAVE uploaded that link into Downloader but will give it a shot once again … I did notice an ORANGE CIRCLE but nothing else on the screen and tried to click on it but NOTHING HAPPENED??

Will it automatically Download when the Orange Circle Appears?

Thank you for the quick response
Blessings!!
Rod

1 Like

@roddoc

It launches the install and when done it appears on your home screen. When you click on it.

Thanks Troy … I uninstalled the Troy App and installed it again using the link you gave me … I then typed in the address bar using Downloader again and typed unlinked.link and the Orange Circle came up on the screen and that has been at least FIVE MINUTES Ago and the circle is still there and NOTHING has happened … NOTHING (the unlinked apk) hasn’t been downloaded to be installed??

@roddoc

Okay

troypoint.com/tpapp in the Downloader to install the rapid, don’t need to use the Downloader after that.

On your home screen you will see rapid installer and under apk files you will unlinked. Down arrow then circle install. After installing go to your home screen the app should be there or where your apps get installed.

Hi Troy … I just tried the rapid app installed and it still continually loops without downloading the unlinked apk …

I did a speed test on my Android TV Box and it has an upload of 85.69 and a download speed of 10.88 with a Ping of 10ms

I believe that it is an Adroid 5 only and NOT a 7 Android which could be the problem I am guessing?

Thanks

@roddoc

I did mention earlier you need to be on Android 7 or higher or the app won’t work.

Infact some of these apps probably won’t work on lower Android os. The low downspeed would cause the apps to take a while to download and started.

So what is my alternative? Install them from other sites?

2 Likes

@roddoc

Honestly to upgrade your Android os if on below 7.

A friend stated that he uses the X96MaxPlus Android TV Box and he stated that you can get them for under $100 …

I am on a fixed income and upgrading to a good box without paying through the nose is my goal if I need to upgrade …

What do you think of the X96 or done’ you know anything about it and WHAT box do you suggest?

Thank you Sir!!
Blessings!!
Rod