TROYPOINT Not in Top 10 Useful Apps Now - "Crap is an u uderstatement"

Troypoint movie HD and firestick mouse toggle not working. No updates nothing. Completely useless. This troypoint has gone downhill
Wtf is going on? Spent hours sorting it out. And yes troypoint You are not even in top 10 of useful apps now.
Crap is an u understatement

4 Likes

lmao what are you even talking about?

3 Likes

Is that a vote against APK? :thinking::joy:

wrong-parks-and-rec

4 Likes

Who was that Irate thing…

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

I didn’t realize Troy was responsible for all these Apps that are out there :rofl:

4 Likes

TP Search!
you have to do some work yourself

4 Likes

This was flagged as inappropriate but I had to bring it back as it should be a good laugh for everyone.

1. If you did just a bit of research you would now know that Amazon pushed an update that blocks local ADB apps on their devices. And guess what? This is why Firestick Mouse Toggle doesn’t work.

2. TROYPOINT Movie HD? Uhhhhh, we don’t develop any apps. Trust me, there are much better streaming solutions than Movie HD and again you would know that if you did just a little bit of research on your own.

This hobby does take some work on your part to stay relevant and if you would read our weekly Advisor, you wouldn’t have posted this.

Hope your day gets better Pards.

11 Likes

How about this…Troy can fly to your house and setup everything for you. Please try to pay attention!

4 Likes

How about this all has failed. I’m a patron and I’m having doubts ya mug

Geez not even an apology to Troy for your dumb insulting comments. Please find another forum for your Gibberish. whatever issues you are having with your setup I doubt you’ll get any help now

8 Likes

Umm you’re not a patron or you would have the “P” flare on your avitar.

1 Like

If you would have come on here and asked for help nicely, any one of these Insiders who have replied would have gladly helped you…because they are nice people who take time out of their day to assist others.

If you were a Patron, which you’re not, it still doesn’t give you the right to be rude. The Patron membership doesn’t come with one-on-one support and the right to be an a$$.

This will be my last reply to this topic.

15 Likes

I’m going to impart a bit of wisdom to you @taffyblue and it’s free.
It is often best to keep ones mouth closed, and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

9 Likes

1 Like

If you can’t play nice then you don’t get to play period.

4 Likes

You are a complete buffoon!

2 Likes

Some guys just can’t figure it out, no matter how much you spoon feed him!
Well Troy u can always give us 10 days to enjoy it then have it deleted after that!

2 Likes

What really makes me laugh is the title “uder statement”. :cow: :cow2:

2 Likes