Troy point toolbox problem (cookies)

I’m using Troypoint video to set up my onn google TV. When it came to the Troypoint Toolbox, I got an error message “This page requires cookies to be enabled in your browsers setting. Please check this setting and enable cookies…” I went over the video again and not sure if I missed a step??? It would not let me save it to favorites.

Thanks

What browser are you using? Downloader?

I was following the video and yes… while on downloader

Hey ALL, I too got a error msg when trying to access the tp toolbox. This happen on both my “mecool & onn” devices.

Received both these descriptions when trying to use the toolbox. TIA! From us app/apk junkies!

Do the captcha and move on. All safe.

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

I posted on this a few weeks ago called " Troypoint Toolbox labeled a “bot” "

I noticed in my Downloader Favorites list which had the Troypoint Toolbox, there was an added / / that included the words captcha. Delete the Troypoint Toolbox links, reboot the device–just pull the plug out-- and retype in the Troypoint Toolbox code numbers in Downloader–then save as a Favorite.

That fixed it for me.

Cheers