Torrentio with RD issues today!

I truly appreciate all your help, Miki.
I don’t mean to come across as angry… I was very frustrated.
As far as where I downloaded Stremio, it was from the RAI.
And if you read through the whole thread, other users had issues also.
Based on some scans, the issues were not likely caused on my end.

I can’t explain it Dracoo.
They didn’t work for me.
It was absolutely not user error.

Other issues are using RD links. Did you try just clicking a normal link? Everything i have done with non RD links work. What box are you using again?

Trouble is, just because other users may or may not have had issues it’s impossible to know that any of them have anything to do with each other or are even similar. RD was down for a time so may have caused some to associate that with your claims. It’s just that if you do your research you would come to understand that Stremio could not have had anything to do with your issues as it is designed specifically to prevent just such issues. But as mentioned you are entitled to your beliefs and to what apps you use. So as you feel strongly that you’re correct the solution is to use something else and delete Stremio on every device you own and your problem is solved.

The FS 4k, FS 2nd Gen and the ONN.
The 4k would not stay connected to the WiFi until I deleted Stremio.
The ONN had to be completely reset.
The 2nd Gen, I stopped trying after I couldn’t get any non-RD links to load after waiting a few minutes. So it really didn’t crash.

I was having problems with rd links on my Nvidia shield in stremio last night and the night before all seems well now . Non rd links were still working fine. I tried same shows on syncler and the rd links worked must’ve been a rd problem.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

There has been a lot of talk about this on reddit.It seems the general consensus is that it is a torrentio issue that started when tic toc users caught on to stremio and flooded torrentio in peak usage hours. Orion works fine.

1 Like

No problem with Torrentio for me.

Working fine.

1 Like

Faultless for me too

God-Damn Tik-Tok! I wish we could just blow it up!

2 Likes