Torrentio with RD issues today!

I love Stremio with Torrentio as RD is not needed. My links are playing fine but I do not subscribe to RD. Perhaps the problem lies with RD and not Stremio or Torrentio

1 Like

I think you’re right about RD.
But the non-RD links have been very hit and miss for me. When RD was working, just about any link worked with very little time or trouble.

1 Like

Happening again no rd links on certain shows checked on Reddit and nothing about it. Checked same shows that had no rd links on stremio and checked on syncler and they were there same as last night . Don’t understand it they were just working little while ago. Must be having issues :thinking:

I’m having zero issues in stremio with non RD links.

As of right now Real Debrid is having network issues, use stremio without RD it works fine. RD links are failing there is server issues. Haven’t used syncler yet.

Same issues here, no links or links that return errors

I am having issues with stremio. I have free account and do not have RD, I do have torrentio and Orion loaded. I get plenty of links but after a little while of watching I get kicked out of the movie or series I was watching. I restart and continue viewing and I will get kicked out again. Sometimes after getting kicked out I will a “oops something went wrong with player” message. I have checked all the settings and see nothing that may be wrong. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Yeah, I tried a few Torrentio links this morning on both a FS 4k and the ONN.
On the FS, the first two links never connected, despite showing more than 20 links. The third started to play, then my FS disconnected from the WiFi.
So I tried on the ONN…a link that I clicked on literally crashed the system, wiping all the data from every app, and that included the verified streaming apps.

Both the Crew and Navyseal are working great. Time to delete Stremio for now.

Having this issue as well, so I installed the Orion Stremio add-on and it’s working like a champ. I don’t know if I cam link to that here, but it’s the first hit on ddg which points to the GitHub repo that walks you through it. Similar setup to torrentio. Hope that helps.

1 Like

There is a orion tutorial on here. Thanks for sharing. I actually pay for orion and link it to my rd and itd the fastest search response out there. Seren, syncler and stremio.

1 Like

I may sound like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory, but Mel was right. I am visiting my youngest daughter and two grandsons right now. The only streaming device I can get my hands on was my son’s new Tivo. After deleting the Google account within the Android app, it plays great. Google owns TiVo, I think, but Google definitely owns Android. Checking stories on internet, Google is really messing with Apps on Android phones. What permissions have we all given Google through the Google app?

Im pretty sure real debrid is working with stremio again. Let me know. Im currently away from my pc.

1 Like

I’m gonna wait until a lot of people on here have tried it without issues.

Basically, I had to do a factory reset on the ONN in order to get that box operating.
Plus, I ended up rebooting everything & deleting Stremio before my FS would remain connected to our WiFi.

Orion-free only allows a limited number of links per day…so for right now, Kodi seems to be a lot less of a headache for me.

Just got done watching a 2 hr + movie in Stremio on my Max and using a Torrentio 1080 link it played perfectly. Not one hiccup.

1 Like

I wish that was the case for me.
All I can say is that Stremio worked great for a good while after I finally got it set up…and two days ago it went to destructive crap on two devices.

Have you tried deleting stremio, reinstalling and log back in?

I’m not going to chance you it.
It malfunctioned on 3 devices, two of which caused me major headaches, the third not so much because I quit after first glitch.
Clicking on a non-RD Torrentio link literally wiped out a bunch of data on the ONN box to the point of having to do a factory reset.

Well there’s nothing in Torrentio or anything in Stremio that could or would cause this as absolutely nothing at all is stored on your device. Every single thing is in the cloud and addons are on servers. So you got something else going on. Nothing to do with Stremio.

I am not convinced of that.
Just because something isn’t locally stored does not mean that a corrupted file can’t crash your device.
While RD had issues across platforms the last few days, nothing happened to cause my devices to malfunction when attempting to connect to a link using Kodi.
Also, what precipitated my crashes on two slightly different devices were non-RD links via Stremio. Nothing else connected to this WiFi network malfunctioned. No other apps caused malfunctions.
It was only Stremio.

Sorry Elginhead. If the truth and reality can’t convince you then nothing can, not even me. As long as you got Stremio from it’s official download and not some modified 3rd party then a cloud app won’t and can’t directly affect your device. As addons if they have any malware etc. on them are activated on the server, then they would affect the server not you. But either way, don’t use Stremio if you don’t want. It’s a free world. I use it daily purely because of it’s security. Good luck.

You do realize something you got from other sources that infects your system can screw eveything up?

You didnt get anything from stremio. I have used it on everything and it works fine. 2 things happened here.

User error
Malware

Also everything you pmed me about works.

1 Like