TiviMate updated

h/t Tivimate beta updated on 7-22 :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll check when I get home

1 Like

Are there any new changes?

And To what version may I ask,

2 Likes

I believe this is just a Beta update not a stable V update.

2 Likes

must be, I just checked and no update for me,

If its beta it won’t be on the RAI. If its stable release we will update it.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’d like to see TV mate record by the programs name not by the program’s date and time.

2 Likes

It does record by program/movie name IF the EPG is populated with program/movie being recorded. If it is not, you will only get date & time.

2 Likes

Ive bought both top rated iptv subs and none including tivimate`s guide will schedule future recording off of just the name. PM me the name of a service that provides that.

1 Like

Tivimate doesn’t have a guide - it’s an IPTV player that offers the option to record, etc., etc., etc. If your IPTV service provider doesn’t have a decent guide - & you try to record a movie/TV show that only shows ‘No Information’ in the guide, all you will get is date & time of recording, no name of recording OR any information for the program.

3 Likes

You can name recordings whatever you want. And if you set a series to record you only have to name it once. But it’s always going to be set by date, time, and frequency.

3 Likes

I know ive tried this with tivimate and have not seen an option to record by name only. I was wanting to record all episodes of cheers but have to go by date/time only. Its a pain but can be done.

That would be the ultimate!!

But why? I’m sure with an app or Kodi addon with a multihoster like Real Debrid you can stream all of those episodes without downloading them.

1 Like

True, its just a collection I want. Im getting it 2 shows per day as I sleep…no prob :+1:

You can use RD for downloads as well btw. Once you start to stream an episode it’ll show up in your history on the RD website and you can download it from there. Probably faster and more reliable method than recording with Tivimate

3 Likes

im getting it ota, great reception with emby

2 Likes

beta is the testing version of the soon to be released version. It can be buggy but ive never really seen it with tivimate.

1 Like