Tivimate [ Themes and Skins]

Tivimate looks awful! Within the appearance and display setting, there no effective way to change or improve things much. Are you able to design and incorporate themes or skins into the app? Would be great to make it look like a Sky Go/Glass type app :sunglasses:

1 Like

You can only change the colors as far as I know. Use OTT Navigator if you want options like changing wallpaper.

4 Likes

Hey king, what are you trying to do? Iā€™m kinda lost as TiViMate is only an IPTV player and not some pic or home page display. Open it, go to playlist, open epg and pick your channel to play. Done. Not sure what you want to change but the developer is always open for suggestions. Personally I love all the options that are available for modifying what itā€™s meant for and thatā€™s as a player. From personalized playlists to buffer settings to recording itā€™s feature rich, but, like me, it doesnā€™t ā€œlookā€ pretty it just works well.

4 Likes

I wanted to just improve the overall ā€œlookā€ :smile:
I did discover this: TiviMate - TiviMate Sky Q Mod With Panel | IPTVApps.net
So this guy appears to have really made Tivimate look like the Pro broadcasting serviceā€¦Sky Glass :sunglasses: So I guess it can be done and this looks impressive! Iā€™ll need to be nosey, as thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™d like to do! Graphics etc are not a problem as I was a graphics designer many moons ago :wink: Just figuring out how to create the template into a working and exportable/importable ā€œskinā€ is where Iā€™m thinking the challenge may be. Most likely some coding involved :face_with_peeking_eye: and that I DONā€™T do :roll_eyes:

Heā€™s done a great job! Canā€™t deny this is such a massive improvement

1 Like

Ahhh. Ok. Iā€™ll see if any ā€œbehind the scenesā€ group is developing any ā€œvisualā€ stuff for TiViMate.

2 Likes

I registered with the forum. You donā€™t get access to downloadable resources right away, you build ā€œcreditā€ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Looks like you buy this from him and then are able to edit it or make changes yourself. Iā€™ll hang around and see what info I can get. :face_with_monocle:

Looks like someone has also done it with SmartersPro.
Interesting!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I spend very little time looking and more time viewing. If the ui of the app is functional is my main concern.

4 Likes

Hey thatā€™s neat. I think Iā€™ll dive in, but I got a few Max to program for the weekend. Money first. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You can only change the color and you can also change the names of the channels and even add emojis.
There is no way to change your background to something else and I doubt if that is high on any priority list.

2 Likes

Iā€™m more concerned with the auld fella being almost 90 years old :rofl:
Navigation and the like are a real challenge and if I can get Tivimate looking more like the stuff he is used to using, then itā€™s better for him!

1 Like

Sounds like he wants to do Kodi skins like TXRon does.

3 Likes

Jeez, okay so itā€™s no big deal to most! :roll_eyes: but itā€™s interesting and something Iā€™m investigating :sunglasses:

You certainly can do it m8, Iā€™ve found examples where people have done an awesome job. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Oh, thatā€™s interesting. Good on you for trying to make it easier for him! Will have to look into Skyglass stuff.GL

2 Likes

I checked out the pics and tbh I didnā€™t see any difference.

1 Like

Kool! :+1: Like I said, itā€™s just something Iā€™m taking a nosey at.

1 Like

Ya I kinda figured that out. But my TiViMate must be different. I open it and it goes instantly to my last playlist EPG that I was using. Itā€™s in the options BTW. So now I see my channels listed with their corresponding epg in a easily readable grid layout. White txt on a grey background. Easy to look at and read. So I have no idea where a pic would go or if placed on the background of an epg it would interfere with the channels and info display. :thinking:

3 Likes

have you tried going into settings>>>appearance>>font sizeā€¦etc. Personally ive set my font to large, background color to dark grey and selection color to orange. Seems to work well.

editā€¦and change that transparency to 100

2 Likes

Yeah I think thereā€™s only a couple of different looks like you describe. If you press the left side of the ring it opens the simplest guide and thatā€™s about the only other option as Miki points out.

1 Like

Indeed! Iā€™ve been in there and itā€™s very limited. There are basic changes you can make, transparency feature being the only real way to adjust the colour. Of which there are limited options of blue/grey to work with.

2 Likes

background colors range from lime to black, pretty good background selection.

1 Like