Tivimate subscription

I might purchase another lifetime license so I can let my other family members so what it’s all about.Can I purchase this without having it installed because I have got this lifetime license used up?

Not positive…but if you download the tivimate companion app you should be able to.

Im not sure. Thats what ‘Im attempting to do. I need Tivimate for 6 tvs. So I am attempting to get another account

1 Like

My Tivimate companion app shows me using 3 of 5 devices, but I really only use 2. I am thinking that I am allowed to use up to 5 devices.

2 Likes

@JesseB Pretty sure you “oopsed” like I did, where you doubled up on one of your devices. Go into the companion app & look…if that is the case, you can just delete the one that’s doubled up.

1 Like

@Miki How do you pay with a CC “not” through Google pay?

Right, and on more times than one. But this is something I don’t understand. There were 3 or 4 times when I was trying to get my Tmate settings straight, I use a Mac so I have to use Blue Stacks. I would open the Tivi companion app. It would show that either my Km2 device or my Nshield device was being used like I Km2 2devices or Shield as NShield 2 devices. But I only have 1 of each. I would delete the one that had the 2 beside it. But when I go back into the companion app a day or 2 later, it would be showing up again. So I just stopped deleting the &$#^ thing.

1 Like

@JesseB Roger all that…probably gremlins…put out some poison :face_with_spiral_eyes:…or…wait a bit & see if anyone smarter than me can give you a good answer…if not, shoot em a contact email. GL2U

Just buy a 2nd lifetime using a different email from what you already did. EZ PZ

1 Like

I simply installed the companion app and did it through there.

1 Like

Ok. I thought that was the same thing as the google store. Thanks for sharing so I will know how when my annual account ends (I cancelled it) in October.

1 Like

Not to go off topic but why are people still using tivimate? I get buffering constantly on multiple services with tivimate all of the sudden! Why is this happening. I have 4 lifetime accounts and switching friends and family out to smarters

We’re still using TiViMate because it works flawlessly. I tested all the buffer settings and found “medium” worked for me. I also tested VPN server locations and found my best one. TiViMate is just an IPTV player. Your reasons for getting buffering are probably varied, but do a search here and read. Many good articles. Ok back to Olympics in my TiViMate, don’t want to miss anything.

2 Likes

Try one of these rollback options.

are you using a 5G router? w 5G capable devices?

Im just using the router that came with my modem because my tv is so closed to the modem/router. 30-40mbps download speeds and 500 gig internet. Even on the houses i installed a mesh network im getting buffering on live tv. Should i grab a 5g wifi?

1 Like

Is that 30 to 40 Mbs down with a VPN on?

1 Like

Hello. First of all thanks to everyone for the help given to me. I appreciate it. I figured out my problem. I logged into my google account using my chromebook or my HP laptop . So this was the account I paid for tivimate lifetime. Even when i created new/different email accounts it was this base sign in account that google play was looking at for my purchases. So even though they were different emails created, google play store used my initial sign in account . Even with APK pure I logged in using the same login info. So what I had to do was remove me as the default account on my chromebook and I put my wife’s google account as the default account. I then was able to purchase lifetime acoount.

4 Likes