TiViMate questions

Sure,i’ve watched Tank’s last fight 3 times…freakin cool,that dude is a total bad a** if you like boxing and martial art’s? you see something diff w each reviewing
just me

Oh I get why some ppl record stuff. Just not me. When it use to take a day or more to download a movie I burned them to DVD and then bluray when it became available. But now I let others keep them in the cloud or wherever they keep them and access them when I want.

Need a device that records after TV mate and has to be separate from TV made.

I only record in the event that I have a conflict & can’t watch game when it’s scheduled. So I don’t need to store more than a single game anyway.

So my routine is
record
watch
dump :tv:

Perfect. A setup that works for you.

2 Likes

The one advantage that the older model 4k has on the newer 4k Max is that it is possible to split the USB storage to use for both apps & content.

Yeah, it works pretty good.
A buddy of mine somehow or other bricked a Firestick (not a 4k or Max) after only approximately a year. He was only using verified apps.

So I kicking tires for a moderately priced Android box that runs the TV OS with much larger RAM & ROM than the ONN so that I can gift him one of my ONNs.

**Moderate meaning $60 or so.

Wish I’d have known you wanted more ONNs, I just literally threw 2 in the garbage today. Oh well, bad timing. I heard that some walmarts still have some. What about Chromecast with google? Heard they’re cheap enough.

1 Like

Lol!
Yeah, I would’ve taken them.

That Google device has serious ROM shortage.
I’m looking in the $60-65 range with enough built-in memory to handle what I want to do.

1 Like

@ elginherd
search streaming device on wally worlds site…lot’s of low cost options w tons of rom and ram

Thats not true. You can record more.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello to all

I am using my subscription along with Tivimate(5.0.3) on a Mecool km2 plus box. At some point, (possibly a Tivimate update) my categories of channels (eg: Other countries, sports, etc) have disappeared. I had hidden the ones that I do not use.

They have disappeared and I cannot find them - do you think that a reinstall would have them reappear?
If I do a reinstall am I better off clearing cache and data first? Would I use my setup codes that were sent to me for the initial install?

What is your advice?

Thanking you in advance,
Michael Zane

Settings>playlists> Click on the playlist you want to modify>>Manage groups>Show all groups

Thank you Miki for a quick response, it’s appreciated.
Now … this is the problem … I have done exactly those steps you’ve noted many times but I do not get the “show all groups”.
After the “manage groups” I get 3 groups that show up : TV - MOVIES - SHOWS. When I go within those groups it says “no groups”.
This brings me to the 2nd part of my question - do you think that a reinstall would have them reappear and If I do a reinstall am I better off clearing cache and data first? Would I use my setup codes that were sent to me for the initial install?

I’ve reached out to my provider but have not rec’d an answer yet.
Anyhow, thanks for your response and if you or any others have an idea, i’m all ears.

I’m including a couple of pictures to show you what i’m talking about.
Thanks once again, i’m grateful for your time.

Michael Zane

I am a premium Tivimate subscriber with a complete array of channels from one of the recommended providers. I’m not sure if i’m allowed to say who but it starts with a 4 and ends with IPTV - lol

Under Extreme Code Parameters is include Tv channels toggled on?

Before you uninstall/reinstall, try adding this playlist again. Settings–>Playlists–>Add Playlist. Don’t delete the current one yet, just make sure that when it gets added that you see all the original channels/groups, etc.

I would delete your current play list & then re-enter it under “Add A Playlist”.
Adding your play list with out deleting the orig may be a problem if you “list” only allows for one connection.
Terry K

I didn’t see that he mentioned one connection. But yes, I do believe this only gets fixed deleting and re-adding, but sounds like he had a decent amount of work setting up the groups. This is why we save our Tivimate setup and keep that file handy to reload when needed. Anyway, I think he will have to start from scratch if that isn’t the case, but is weird that Tivimate and the update essentially deleted groups.