Tivimate not working

I was using tiviMate and it was just buffering on new update. Is it down if so what else can I use ?

“it was just buffering on new update”

Hey @Jamie0102 What exactly was buffering…the update download from 4.1.0 to 4.2.0? Or are you talking about a channel buffering on tivimate?

1 Like

After the 4.2 update it just buffers and doesn’t work. I’ve been reading and someone said uninstall and reinstall tivi so I did that and now my username and password doesn’t even work when you type it in the url. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Sounds like it’s gettin’ the better of ya’… :grimacing: Did you happen to do a backup before you tried to reload? Are you saying your username/password for the tivimate player isn’t accepted…? or the playlist url/username/password for an IPTV service, or whatever playlist you’re putting in?

1 Like

Username password isn’t accepted when typed in m3u playlist

6 Likes

Copy…that doesn’t sound like a tivimate problem…it sounds like a problem from wherever you’re getting your m3u playlist. Is it from an iptv service? If it is an iptv service…I suggest you contact their support. Tivimate doesn’t buffer…it’s just a player…the content put into it does…& if the m3u/username/password isn’t accepted…odds are it’s a service content problem. Give them a shout & see what they say.

6 Likes

That’s what I was thinking but didn’t know where to start

1 Like

OK…ya’ gotta’ go to your IPTV service’s website/your account & put in a ticket. But before you do that, make sure the m3u/username/password are exact…one missed character & nothing works. Double check the activation email they sent you & look for an Xtream code/url…they are way shorter & easier to enter into tivimate…it’ll look like the m3u minus all the username/password mumbo jumbo. I’m gonna’ private message you about your iptv service…no names or links are allowed on the open forum.

2 Likes

I have a Tivimate question also. I had to go to my account to sign in for my premium account. I went back to the app to make some changes. I went to settings and appearance because my normal screen and TV guide are just a light and dark grey color, and none of the colors I chose worked. The color wouldn’t change.

3 Likes

Hey @JesseB I’m going into my settings/appearance & clicking on all the colors…they’re changing after each click…got em’ purple & gold now. Not sure why yours aren’t…maybe force close & clear cache on it & try again. Hopefully, someone that’s had & found a fix on that will chime in…sorry.

1 Like

Thank, you were right. Just for the heck of it I went to the settings on my Shield, and cleared the cache. Opened Tmate up again and changed the colors from what they used to be to different various colors. Bingo.

2 Likes

Sweet…glad it worked :+1: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I hope some one there can help me with this. For 3 days I have been trying to pair a G20S pro remote control with my NShield.I have followed the instructions 50 times, and tried all I could think of to get it to work. The closet I could come is to use it to turn my tv off and on. It won’t do anything else. I have searched online for help, but I must be the only one that has this issue.

2 Likes

May I suggest you start another thread like: How to Pair G20S with Nvidia Shield…there are sure plenty of shield peeps here to help & with a heading similar to the above, you should get plenty of suggestions. Shields are not my forte’…GL2U

Thats a problem I have. I never know where to go or how to start a new topic. I always have to ask my question on some one else topic, and hope for the best. Basically, I don’t know how to navigate all the options on this website.

1 Like

Go to the Troypoint home page (click on the T logo/icon top left of this page) there will be a +New Topic button on the top right underneath the search/menu/moniker symbol…click on that & start a topic.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. Uninstalled the app and installed again entered the correct m3u URL when clicking on next button it’s showing not correct url and or no internet connection. My account is fine and active also my internet connection is excellent everything works fine with other apps except Tivimate.

1 Like

I just went through the same problem. It also had stopped working on IPTV Smarters on my iDevices.
I sent a ticket saying No Service. They emailed me a reply but when I read the ticket online it said they had reset my service. Later that day it was working in TiviMate and IPTV Smarters. I think they were changing something and that is what caused the problem. I know they changed the online web address to get to your account. Good luck.

2 Likes

I can confirm, that in my case, there is nothing wrong with TiViMate, it’s working perfectly for all my free IPTV services. I love the Olympics.

Hey @Matrix From my experience…99% of the time it’s not TiviMate…it’s either your iptv service doing something with their servers or an error loading an m3u url…no matter how positive you think you put it in…sometimes it auto capitalizes & you don’t pick it up…just too many characters to get exactly right…IMO. An easy way to make sure your TiviMate is working…just enter a free playlist like PlutoTV or Tubi…as they are generally shorter & easier to enter. Example: Tubi ( https://wwwapsattv.com/ tubi.m3u )

PSA: But…if you (or anyone else reading this post) do feel like it’s your TiviMate player that’s the culprit…go into settings/general/backup data first…that way all the settings you’ve tweaked & any playlists/epg etc will be backed up & can be restored after you reactivate your Tivi account. GL2U

4 Likes