Tivimate not working

@pangaeatech Thank you very much for this info. I added free M3U URL as you mentioned and it works fine, and as you mentioned again the problem could be from the service source.
So thanks again for excellent help👍

1 Like

Try restarting the app

Thanks: I have been busting my 76 yr old brain all this time, and this was all I had to do. I hope I can get some help. I would hate to throw this remote against the wall.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I have 2 tv’s both using onn boxes. Both set up with iptv service, and tivimate.

1 tv works great, the 2nd gives me
Can’t play this link
Error code 404
The guide works, no playing, movies, tv.

I presume you have two connections available? If so try clearing cache and force stop all apps on the device with trouble.

Ive updated or reinstalled all apks, and done all caches, it was working before iptv wanted to change info, but they kept info same for me, after a 2 day change

Try switching the boxes on the different TVs. What info did your provider change? Did he give you a new URL or something? And like I say you need two connections in order to run two TVs at the same time.

Problem solved some what had to switch to Netherlands, wonder if i do my own vpn address? Usa vpn didnt work.

Use what ever works, Netherlands a good option