Tivimate IPTV M3U URL Xtreme code

My question is how do i get the M3U URL or Xtreme code? what does it mean that i need to get it from my IPTV provider? Do i get it from the tivimate website? im new to the Iptv world i need help on this.

It means exactly that. You need to obtain that info from an iptv provider. Tivimate is simply a player and offers no such info. Theplace you order from will provide the needed info in an email.

3 Likes

Sorry but i dont understand. which iptv provider?

Google IPTV providers, there’s hundreds of them. And do some reading on the subject.

1 Like

So ill be paying for 2 subcriptions? 1 for iptv provider and 1 for tivimate??

2 Likes
6 Likes

Ok Im understanding now thanks!

4 Likes

The best way to get TiViMate is a lifetime subscription. I’ve had mine for a while and it was around $35 USD if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

You don’t actually need tivimate. Most iptv services come with their own player. If you want to KEEP IT SIMPLE, just download your subscribers player and start watching.

3 Likes

Very true but so many don’t allow additional playlist or options to create your own groups as an example. But certainly worth using to learn the ropes.

4 Likes

The players included in the IPTV subs are forks of the generic players…the most common being based off of IPTVSmarters.

It’s been my experience that using a generic player is better. The premium Tivimate is the best that I have used.

If you don’t want to pay for a player, IPTVSMARTERS works best for me and that includes the free version of Tivimate.

2 Likes

Ip provides is the one who gives you the channel service or the compatible one that you purchased the service from.

No. Tivimate is free to download. You just pay for the IPT service

1 Like

You get it from your Iptv provider

Correct!…
You can choose to pay a ‘One Time Payment’ for lifetime TiviMate Premium services or choose to pay yearly if you like. It’s still inexpensive and well worth it!
I’ve used quite a number of players and this is by far the best!
How much you pay your IPTV Provider varies. It pays to shop around and I chose one that offers me over 22,000 Channels world wide for two device for what amounts to just over $12.00 USD per month in HD and some 4K content.

1 Like

Tivimate also has issues with certain playlists as well. They might buffer where they don’t in another player. It’s really trial and error.

1 Like

So true smugly. Also noticed you need a fast connection with most providers. Many do not realize that problems happen with anything less than 50mbps dedicated to that device. Also that connection has to be steady with no glitches of stops.

1 Like

I’ve only ever used TiViMate and have not had any major buffering issues. Some providers need playing around with buffer settings, but for 90% of them I just use “medium”. At one time I had 12 playlists and over 100,000 channels. This become crazy when updating. I slowly removed playlists with marginal suppliers that did not have good servers, suffered from lag, and had poor bandwidth with too many users. I now have 2 playlists/suppliers with 8000 channels total and works like a dream for me.

4 Likes

Tivimate. How do I upload the EPg. I have payed for my IPTV and it works great. Just looking to
Get the EPG working. Any suggestions please? :blush:

If you have a paid service and have used xtreme codes the EPG should populate automatically. If using an M3U you will have to go to settings>EPG>EPG sources>Add source using the URL provided by your provider. Some give you an M3U8 and that also has an integrated EPG and you just need to enter that in Settings>Playlists>Add playlist and it will auto load the EPG.

2 Likes