TiviMate Companion and Tivimate

Understand TiviMate Companion App and Tivimate player. (TWO DIFFERENT THINGS THAT GO TOGETHER)
This is not intended as a GUIDE, I studied Troypoints guides (several times) and utilized that info first. Thanks Troy! This is just info I wish to share.
In order to fully utilize the power of the Tivimate Player on your Streaming Device you need to sign up with an account using the TiviMate Companion App.
IMPORTANT: Please understand that we are talking about TWO DIFFERENT THINGS THAT GO TOGETHER (repeated due to importance of understanding. It confused me at first, so im hopefully trying to alleviate some confusion for others!)
1:The TiviMate Companion App is installed on your Android PHONE, (or other devices and again, great guides are available) download the Tivimate Companion from the playstore, install it, & setup the account, (yearly or lifetime, even has a 5 day free trial). The Companion App is needed to setup the PREMIUM ACCOUNT for
2: TIVIMATE, which will be installed on your STREAMING DEVICE, (Firestick, Cube, Mecools etc) TIVIMATE is an awesome PLAYER with GUIDE for your IPTV Service. It does not PROVIDE the IPTV service, it allows you to LOAD your IPTV service credentials into it in order to VIEW the content provided by your IPTV Service(s) of choice.
Without getting too deep in the weeds here, just do the following: (Its what I do and it works a treat, I have THREE Companion Accounts (use different email’s) and I manage 15 devices for family and as a hobby)
STEP ONE: Order or otherwise obtain (some are free) whatever IPTV service(s) you decide to use.
You will need the
USERNAME, PASSWORD and SERVER ADDRESS provided by whichever IPTV Provider(s) you decide on or currrently use. Im not sure, but some may not be compatible with TiviMate, so check first.
STEP TWO: Download the TIVIMATE COMPANION on an ANDROID Phone and setup with email and password for your account. NOTICE: once paid, you can activate premium on up to 5 (FIVE!) devices. The Companion allows you to see which devices you have loaded Tivimate on and can track it better. (at least thats what I do)
STEP THREE: Install TIVIMATE (follow Troypoints guide on this, it is easy and TiviMate may be obtained via the awesome Rapid App Installer (RAI) he provides.
STEP FOUR: Launch TiviMate
STEP FIVE: Go to Unlock Screen
STEP SIX: Login to your TiviMate Account
STEP SEVEN: Activate your Device
After your device is activated, it will show up in TiviMate Companion as 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc…(up to 5 of 5)
Good to Go.
So as a quick recap:
STUDY TROYPOINTS GUIDES
TIVIMate Companion and TIVIMATE are TWO Different THINGS that go together.
Obtain IPTV Service.
Install TiviMate Companion, set it up
INSTALL TiviMate on your Streaming device.
Follow steps and most importantly (again…)
STUDY TROYPOINTS GUIDES and HEED THE ADVICE of so many helpful folks from Troypoint.com and the Insider.
I have found in my many years of technology related training, that most people who claim they cant get stuff to work right are the ones NOT WILLING to put in the time to READ and STUDY the Info. Do the Research FIRST, then ask for help. It Still rings true today. No rant, just facts.
Hope this helps someone.
As a side note, I just want to thank everyone here who has provided so many tips and tricks I have utilized along this fun journey of learning and sharing. You are all awesome!

6 Likes

@Reece

I appreciate the info and the time it took to inform ua, but that’s why troy team has the guide.

2 Likes

This is just info I wish to share. If it is not deemed of any use nor embellishes any other info found here or elsewhere, just take it down.

2 Likes

@Reece

Im not going to do delete it. It wasent intended to be rude.

Thanks for the help and msg.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

My uncle purchased Tivimate Companion on his Iphone. Can he use that login to unlock Tivimate Premium on his smart TV?

If he purchased a premium account he can use that to unlock Tivimate Premium on up to 5 devices. It shouldn’t matter the device, as long as you can install or sideload Tivimate onto it, the Companion will be able to manage those devices under the email address used to create the account.

Thank you! Thats the answer I hoped for. He’s 82 and in another state, so I’m guiding him by phone. Hopefully he saved his sign-in credentials.

Pray for me.

Let us know if he is having any issues, we can try to walk you/him through it.

2 Likes

To log in to TiviMate Companion, users need to enter their email address and password that they have used to create the account. If a user has forgotten their password, they can click on the “Forgot password” option and follow the prompts to reset it.

Hi where can i get the login credentials. I have purchased tivimate premium and the companion app. Just need the credentails to login thanks in advance

Check your spam email. When you signed up you should have recieved confirmation of your account. When you paid for Tivimate premium you should have used an email and password. Those are what you use to login.

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out and replying so quickly. I didn’t find anything in my email or spam folder, about credentials. Still not finding any resolution to this matter.

Then if you’ve paid for the TiViMate Player and not the Spam TiViMate IPTV service, you should contact them and ask what happened and tell them the email you used to buy Tivimate through the companion app. Troy’s Video above explains everything in detail. Read it all.

Ok thank you!!