Good Morning! I know this topic has been covered before, but the answers are years old. In any event, I cannot get TiviMate to work properly with VPN on. I have both Proton and Nord; same result. All my other streaming apps work perfectly with VPN on, so it is really confusing. Especially that this issue started two weeks ago after years of flawlessly playing with VPN on. Any ideas?
One other note. I tried various servers in other countries. So far Australia is not blocked but Brazil and a few others are. That appears to say it is the VPN that is the culprit.
I really don’t like the idea of ‘Split Tunnel’ as it defeats the purpose of a VPN. In my limited experience i have everything i could think of. Also, the streaming service I use with TiviMate specifically states it does not block and, in fact, encourages the use of VPN so that doesn’t appear to be the cause. H E L P! Please. Thank you.