The Crew Workaround Confirmed

Edited

This is no longer an issue. ResolveURL has been updated to the new version in most repositories. This fixes the issue with Real Debrid links not playing.

9 Likes

That is great, thank you. However it seems RD links on stremio are effected. I think there is server issues.

Thank you for this post tho, i hope it helps others.

2 Likes

It’s still a resolver issue either way. You always need a resolver with multihosters. Stremio probably works in a similar way and something happened with an update that crippled the scrapers. I think if it was server issues this workaround wouldn’t work because the files wouldn’t be accessible. I clicked on about 10 different links from different movies and shows and they all worked fine after doing these steps.

3 Likes

Thanks TP…fixed my issue.

I got that error this afternoon.
I just let it sit for a few minutes and then rebooted Kodi. The error seems to have been fixed.

1 Like

I’m starting to think its been resloved or fixed, rebooting is a good option as mentioned above.

1 Like

I feel a little better now. I was just in my KODI group And there was a guy that had the exact same error as me and everybody on that forum is also down. So it does appear to be real debris. They were thinking it was python but it’s not

Try reinstalling everything. Real Debrid allegedly fixed it but your old settings need to be cleared out. You can do a backup of Kodi before uninstalling if you want.

2 Likes

How would you do this with a Kodi build ?

1 Like

Go into Kodi settings and install the backup addon from the official Kodi repository. No matter the build you should be able to go to settings and then addons then install from repository.

2 Likes

The Crew is loading Real Debrid links again . Tested 2 builds an Crew links are loading in both .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.