Real Debrid update

Many of you have been having issues with RD and kodi addons along with other apks. There has been updates to RD lately, they twitter suggests Webdav being worked on which leads me to believe this has caused some server sided issues on their end. There is a work around posted here: Work-around fix Also this is not happening to everyone, so i believe its intermitted.

Please be patient. However it seems things are working normally. If you have issues with errors on RD links post them here. I have had zero issues my self so far. Also if you are encountering RD issues and want to watch stuff i would suggest using Stremio for NON RD links with a vpn as a backup.

Please post your issues here and fixes you have done or tried.

As always, do this first:

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

14 Likes

Thanks for the update Dracoo I knew something was going on thanks again :v::grin:

4 Likes

Hey @TP-Dracoo
Thanks for the post.
I’ve had no disruptions out here.

2 Likes

Thanks TP as always. Interestingly enough I had problems with RD across seren and crew with two days left on my subscription. Since I renewed no problems business as usual.

1 Like

Im assuming people arent having issues? It looks to be cleared.

2 Likes

no RD issues at my end but good to know. thank you for the info. im going to add them on twitter too.

2 Likes

I had issues with RD in Stremio as well. Click on a RD link and it would appear to start but then immediately kick me back out to my sources screen. After 2 days it is now working fine.

3 Likes

i had issues on the crew… wouldnt show any rd links at all but was authorized… I tried to restart/reauthorize and still nothing… Uninstall/reinstall fixed it though and im working fine now.

3 Likes

Things seem okay thanks everyone!

3 Likes

Im going to open this up for about a week, i want to hear if anyone is having issues with real debrid only After going threw the steps to resolve rd. Syncler might be there own scrappers having issues that one I need to look into.

Once again i havent had these issues, but that doesnt ment i wont. I havent used rd much lately tho. My orion with stremio pulls everything before rd kicks in anyway.

3 Likes

Not having any RD issues on the “official” BeeTV or Stremio. All good here. Using RD now and been using a link for an hour.

2 Likes

Thank you. The other user mentions beetv and tea but im aware of there flaws so its hard to determine. Its why i say test everything you can with rd. The apks them selfs could need updating. There scrappers are the ones that pull from rd so if their api has changed the devs need to adjust.

I agree. That’s why I installed the “official” BeeTV in case the “modded” version may be conflicting with RD due to a hack job.

1 Like

Modded doesnt mean hack job, the modded version isnt supported by the official dev so it probably cant adjust to the new api measures, but good job on pointing that out, seems to me the official app works fine with rd. However i dont approve of modded apks because of hack issues data leaks and other issues.

2 Likes

Well I doubt you have used as many modded apps as I have or have seen some of the Hack jobs I’ve seen lol. But ya there may be some conflict, who knows. I’m certainly no coder. These things seem to resolve over time.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

1 Like

Haven’t had any problems with rd working just fine :v::grin:

3 Likes

No trouble with RD here.

3 Likes

No issues with RD and Syncler+

3 Likes