The Best M3U File Playlists for Live Streams on Firestick, Android & More

I have one for the Stanford University area, but it only carries the local, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and PBS.

5 Likes

This url up there by your face only shows a triangle with a line through it.

4 Likes
2 Likes

What??? I have absolutely no clue what you are referring to.

2 Likes

Thanks, I am sorry. I can’t find the page now. It had a some m3u’s you gave me the url for, but when I opened the url, there was only a blank page with a triangle with a line through it saying the page was no longer available.

Please try and use the search feature. It would save a lot of time!

2 Likes

Miki, Powerfader said you may have a list of m3u’s and or epg" that you might share with me. I don’t know what words he used exactly but I think this is close.

2 Likes

Jesse if you use the search button you will find a ton of playlists already listed on this site. If you’re looking for something in particular please send me a PM and I’ll do my best.

3 Likes

I see the magnifying glass at the top of the page next to my initial. But I never gave it a thought of what it was there for. I assume that is the search button you are referring to. Thanks for you help. I don’t always ask my questions in technical language, so it is hard to explain what I am talking about. But I will try not to be a pest.

2 Likes

Hey you’re ok. Most sites and apps use a magnifying glass as their search icon and to get to “option” pages they use a hamburger-3 Stacked horizontal lines or a gear icon.

2 Likes

I can’t always explain what I am looking for in technical terms. My 76 year old mind ain’t as sharp as it used to be. But thanks for all your help. I will try not to be a pest.

2 Likes

i have given you links, either click on them, or not. Miki has a great m3u called Free2View. I have that m3u if you are interested. There is one playlist and about 9 epgs to install. You will have over 1,000 channels, all FREE and legal.

I don’t understand why you won’t install the Pluto, Plex, Samsung, Bumblebee, LocalNow, Watch, Distro, Stirr, and Herogo m3u playlists. They ALL work great and come with epgs! But you do as you will?

I told youy you pick a few m3u and I would help youy. You haven’t picked any m3us yet! install this! https://cuttt.ly/F2V_Master

You install that and then I will coach you on installing the dozen or so epgs

4 Likes

I have tried to install this url on 3 different browsers, but none of them will open the page.

1 Like

It isn’t a url ( universal resource locater) that goes into a web browser like Silk or Chrome. It is an m3u playlist that goes into an IPTV player like TiViMate.

1 Like

I installed Pluto, Plex, Local now ( news ), and Distro Tv from the Play Store. I could not find Samsung, Bumblebee, Watch, Stirr, and Herogo. I tried to open the URL you gave me in 3 different browsers. they said Hmmmm! we are having a problem finding or opening that page.

1 Like

My bad !!! I guess I did it again.

1 Like

Just buy a pd sub. I think you will happier and better off. Good luck.

1 Like

INSTALL THOSE M3U’s ON YOUR TIVIMATE! This has absolutely NOTHING to do with your search engine and browsers!

1 Like

@JesseB

Go through that, it will up you understand tivimate and how to use those m3u.

5 Likes

2 Likes