The 5 Best VPNs With Obfuscated Servers

I’m not going down that Rabbit Hole. I’m already trying to get out of some of them. But VPNs are only part of it. I know you like Proton, and there is no reason that Proton couldn’t be part of the study. The bottom line is that you, or someone like you, could be responsible for maximizing a device using your preferred setup and we could have a good old fashioned ho down. The prize going to: no buffering, cost, definition, consistency, audio, etc. Like Robot Wars on the Geek channel lol.

I already program devices for ppl here and the tourists that come here. It’s because my configurations have traveled all of North America and a few in the UK that I know there is no such thing as a “universal” setup. I really wish it was that easy. But who knows what the future of streaming holds. I love this hobby and the never ending learning that goes along with it. Have a happy new year Carl.

Same to you Miki and other Crew Members…

I’ll let you know if my latest settings changes have any effect…on those of us running Android Tv and dealing with Play Protect nixing our apps.

Appreciate all your input carl. Nice to have a sensible discussion on a pertinent topic and get varying ideas and opinions. A very diverse and eclectic group here.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!!

"Here is something I just tried: settings>>apps>>permissions>>special app access>>usage access>>Google Play services (toggle off) and Google Play Store (toggle off)

We will see what happens. Of course I’ll have to turn it back on to get apps from the store in the future."

24 hours later and Play Protect hasn’t snatched my app. Perhaps this is an effective workaround.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.