Techdocuk cache cleaner?

I did a search to see if there was any information on Techdoc’s cache cleaner or any other cache cleaner here on the Insider. I couldn’t find anything since 2021.

Anyhow I routinely check the apps on my Fire TV box to see how much data/cache is hanging around. Especially the stuff that Amazon jams on in things like Photos, Prime, Freebee, Music…etc. So I end up, tediously, clearing cache and data even though I never use those items. And I really don’t generate much data in the cache from any of the Kodi stuff. It’s mostly all Amazon.

I saw the TechdocUK cache cleaner on the Amazon store. $1.99 for the app. Is this a good one or is there something just as effective that is free?

Lots of info on cache cleaning and maintenance of your firestick. Lots of info.

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

The TDUK cache cleaner was suppose to be offered in the play store for the Nvidia Sheild. Been waiting for about 6 weeks still not their .

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.