TeaTV ? Can it Automatically Move to Next Episode

That is very odd indeed. Ok so now I’ll try your unlinked library and see what I get. Be back in a bit.

Ok. So size does matter. ooooops wrong post. :blush: :ninja: :rofl:
So I tried your library.>>>>>>>guess what? No really guess!!
ok ok I know you’re impatient. :laughing: IT WORKED. So for some reason the apk in unlinked must be different. Once again I can now use an external player. I got the apk from their official site so that must make a huge difference. Tx @pangaeatech

Hey…I didn’t even know it was a thang…but glad it worked :+1:…hey @AspenQn54…did you follow what Miki did to get external players working in TeaTV? Store 96960000 on Unlinked.

2 Likes

Not yet but I will give it a go! Thanks for the tip…that will make all the difference!

1 Like

Couldn’t get it to work from the Unlinked Store you provided. There were three versions of Teatv.net and each one showed to be corrupted when trying to download.

The version currently working in my firestick us 10.4.2r and the Unlinked versions were 10.4.1r.

Any suggestions?

@AspenQn54

If 2 users got it working then you might be missing a step.

Use the version they recommend, try again, or can try a different apk.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

Ok here is what I did step by step:

Downloaded the Unlinked apk from the Silk Browser.

Set up Store 96960000 as new library and when it opened scrolled across to the TeaTv apks. There were 3 there and tried the first 10.4.1r as suggested above, got the corrupt message and went to second apk with same version but labeled NFU and again got corrupt error message.

I am using Suefshark VPN so I am at a loss.

Oh well the app version currently on my firestick is 10.4.2 and it works just won’t let me select a player…

1 Like

Wow…did a virus scan with defsquid & virus total & both showed clean. Didn’t know there was a newer version than the 1r…where did you get that one?

1 Like

Are you allowing these downloads on your firestick? turning on allow from unknown sources?

Copy…general rule of thumb…always select the AF version…they’re ad free. At a loss as to why you’re getting a corrupt message…Miki downloaded one (also on a firestick) from the same store & as far as I know, had no corruption problems…&…it allowed him the ability to also use an external player…so, I’m a bit confused. :thinking:

1 Like

Of course I am set up to allow downloads from unknown sources. Basic firestick 101…LOL

Me too.

Oh well it works just not as well as I’d like.

And I truthfully don’t remember where I got the apk for 10.4.2r.

I installed the ad free TeaTV from the unlinked library @pangaeatech gave. Immediately after the install I deleted the APK and ran virus scans with 2 different apps and both of them showed clean. So if you are having this much trouble with a clean APK I suspect your stick is already infected with malware. I would do a complete scan of your apps or go straight for a factory reset and start over. Sorry.

1 Like

I ran multiple scans and checks (Virus Total/DefSquid/Total Commander) and nothing showed up as virus or harmful. I don’t have but 2-3 third party apps and firestick isn’t sluggish or overhesting so I am not doing a factory reset. I can live with the way Teatv is working for now.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help today. It was really appreciated.

2 Likes

Thanks. I am going to try and install and setup Stremio. I do not care at all for Tea Tv. You can not pause anything in the middle of watching and it is just not as user friendly as Cinema Apk. I truly miss Cinema.

1 Like

Here’s hoping that a developer sees the “following” that CinemaHD obtained and duplicates or produces a similar app for users in the future.

3 Likes

I guess this is one of those instances that your device has an anomoly that none of us can explain. I’ve researched your issue and have been unable to find anyone with a similar issue that has managed to resolve it. Sorry. I think you’re right though, move on and find a replacement app that works for you. Have a great day.

1 Like

Copy that Mik…only other thing I’d advise @AspenQn54 to try is to save what he has on an outside storage device…clean & clear all remnants of the app off of his device…reboot & start all over with a fresh download where we got our version…if it still doesn’t work, he can put what he has back on his box & say: I gave it the ole college try.

2 Likes

I kept fiddling around with my firestick yesterday after the earlier mishap, deleted a few apps I no longer use and just generally checking everything in settings. Then lo and behold if the firestick didn’t run an update and went to a new version. I went back in and then had no problem getting TeaTv and MX Player working.

Yeah!

1 Like

Ha ha…the gremlins got bored & beat feet…glad to hear that Aspen :+1: