TeaTV ? Can it Automatically Move to Next Episode

Recently migrated over to TeaTV after it appears AstonCine bit the dust. I don’t seem to be able to find a way for it to automatically move to the next episode and remember where I left off like AstonCine and really miss that feature.

Is there a way to do this?

These Terrarium forks usually have an “autoplay next episode” checkbox in the Settings menu. However, some of them have limited menu options. If you can’t find it in the TeaTV Settings menu, then it can’t be done.

1 Like

Check to see if you can use another player in the settings.

You can’t any more. TPlayer is it. Before the latest update you were able to use whatever player you chose. Most likely because of the ads and thus revenue for the developer. I even went back to an older version to try, but a popup comes on and won’t let you bypass it. So after another test this morning I once again have removed it from my apps. Bad enough with Amazons ad bs let alone additional ads from apps.

1 Like

So if that is the case and the player can’t be switched xan you recommend an alternative similar app? I loved the clean easy interface of AstonCine!

I use Stremio for all my TV Episodes and Movies.

2 Likes

I’m using MX Pro as my external player when I watch anything on TeaTV app…

1 Like

You use to be able to, I always did. Not any more. Only TPlayer now.

Using TeaTV Version 10.3.8r…just opened a tv series & a movie using external player MX Pro. I believe their TPlayer has the pause play on the bottom left…MX has it bottom middle. Maybe y’all’s versions are different…???

mine is 10.4.1r I’ll try the older one back to 10.3.8r
I just installed 10.3.8r and you cannot play anything unless you install TPlayer. Nothing. btw I tried the mod as well. Still a no go.

Copy…I’ll upgrade one of my TeaTVs (on my backup ONN) to your version & see what happens…I’ll brb.

1 Like

OK Mik…upgraded TeaTV app to version 10.4.1r on both boxes from 96960000 library/store on Unlinked. Played content with My MX Pro external player on both apps…dang if I know why it won’t work for y’all. :thinking:

That is very odd indeed. Ok so now I’ll try your unlinked library and see what I get. Be back in a bit.

Ok. So size does matter. ooooops wrong post. :blush: :ninja: :rofl:
So I tried your library.>>>>>>>guess what? No really guess!!
ok ok I know you’re impatient. :laughing: IT WORKED. So for some reason the apk in unlinked must be different. Once again I can now use an external player. I got the apk from their official site so that must make a huge difference. Tx @pangaeatech

Hey…I didn’t even know it was a thang…but glad it worked :+1:…hey @AspenQn54…did you follow what Miki did to get external players working in TeaTV? Store 96960000 on Unlinked.

2 Likes

Not yet but I will give it a go! Thanks for the tip…that will make all the difference!

1 Like

Couldn’t get it to work from the Unlinked Store you provided. There were three versions of Teatv.net and each one showed to be corrupted when trying to download.

The version currently working in my firestick us 10.4.2r and the Unlinked versions were 10.4.1r.

Any suggestions?

@AspenQn54

If 2 users got it working then you might be missing a step.

Use the version they recommend, try again, or can try a different apk.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

Ok here is what I did step by step:

Downloaded the Unlinked apk from the Silk Browser.

Set up Store 96960000 as new library and when it opened scrolled across to the TeaTv apks. There were 3 there and tried the first 10.4.1r as suggested above, got the corrupt message and went to second apk with same version but labeled NFU and again got corrupt error message.

I am using Suefshark VPN so I am at a loss.

Oh well the app version currently on my firestick is 10.4.2 and it works just won’t let me select a player…

1 Like

Wow…did a virus scan with defsquid & virus total & both showed clean. Didn’t know there was a newer version than the 1r…where did you get that one?

1 Like