T95 box on ebay for 39.99

This page is only available to TROYPOINT Patrons and Founding Members. Unlock benefits by becoming a Patron today! Click “Become Patron” link in top menu.

This is what I see…

I just got the T95Z Plus box. Got it hooked up and loaded. Is there a way to pair the remote so that it turns on and off my TV and soundbar?

What the Hell is going on here! :rofl:

Good morning @MarkxG . I’ve been the brunt of a fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish: prank. :laughing: Not a phishing prank. I’ve been on the hook replying and now I’m just lmfao. God I’m easy. :face_with_thermometer:

I was given a link for a replace remote that would work my tv since the t95z plus remote doesn’t control the tv…

Nothing more
I posted what the link said upon clicking on it…
No biggie…

I’ve been asking the same question myself.
It looks like they may have forgotten to add that to the software…
Hopefully an update may fix it…

I just ordered an air mouse remote on Amazon. Hopefully can do it with the new remote.

1 Like

I just can’t understand why the t95z plus remote can’t control the tv…
I mean the ONN which has less features can…

I think it has something to do with the type of box or remote. The remote is RF whereas the Onn remote is like the remote on the fire stick. I have the Onn device too. I will let you know if the new remote works.

Become a Patron!

I need to find one of the T95’s but there are so many and I would like one that is less expensive. The more memory the better as the apps run so much faster.

I just picked one of these up and have a question. How do you get the tv apks to download instead of mobile apks? I download cinema app, netflix, HBO max, and a couple others. They all dont work like the tv version should or like the firestick did. They want a mouse or touch screen to use them. I was down loading some from google play and others from APK time.

I just picked one of these up and have a question. How do you get the tv apks to download instead of mobile apks? I download cinema app, netflix, HBO max, and a couple others. They all dont work like the tv version should or like the firestick did. They want a mouse or touch screen to use them. I was down loading some from google play and others from APK time.

i always do a google search for apks first if they are the correct ones they should work the same

That is one of the issues with stock android devices such as the one you purchased.

The operating system is very similar to mobile devices therefore nearly everything you download from the play store will be a mobile version.

My suggestion is to stick to third party applications and not certified applications when using stock android devices. These are more likely to function correctly.

Another suggestion is to get an air mouse remote. This will allow for easier function of applications that require a mouse or a touch screen.

Never expect any certified apps to work on a stock box, most will not. A stock box is great at running Tivimate, Kodi and other “stock” apps. In fact the playstore has different versions depending on the box. You will find a few “made for google-Tv” apps that will work such as stremio. Stremio has both and ive tried both, no issues.

1 Like

Update. I received the air mouse from Amazon. It comes with a USB dongle that connects to the T95 box. I was also able to program it to turn on and off my TV. It has 5 learning buttons, so you can program 5 different functions from your TV remote. I have a sound bar and programmed one of the buttons to turn it on and off.

That’s all fine and dandy but should anyone need to buy an additional remote when the remote from the t95z plus should do all that…
I mean, the $20 ONN box does all that…

Trust me,
It’s not the cost that bothers me, just the fact the t95z plus wasn’t ready for prime time…

To see a post?
Really?
I’ve worked on sites from H cards to card sharing and answering a question from those not as knowledgable was the reason we were their…
Yes, we had memberships that had private information but not general information…

I do thank you for your reply though…

Well different strokes for different folks. I love my 6 year old T95Z Boxes. I’m not picky about what the remote can and cannot do.