T95 box on ebay for 39.99

Trust me,they sit out in the open long enough,they all gonna have a few cooties lol.

No sarcasm there, except the competent Biden administration - 100% sarcasm.

1 Like

Do you happen to know the downloader code for? Defsquid thanks.

I would just like to thank everyone for their input And have a good day

Just go into Downloader and type in DefSquid. The page comes up then just download the apk

1 Like

One thing I did do was put a USB cooling fan underneath of it just to make sure it stays cool

I’ve seen others say these Cheap China Boxes overheat and you need a fan. That may be so for some but just to let you know I never shut my Boxes off and have had no overheating issues in 6 years. Not sure if the older boxes were built better heatwise but I haven’t had any issues

1 Like

I use to use defsquid out of pure curiosity but had way to many false positives. I use the free Malwarebytes but only every few months. Like @MarkxG I find paranoia to be rampant. After all, just because anyone is paranoid, doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get ya.
In all my years using Android I’ve never once found any suspicious files on my boxs, sticks, tablets or phones.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!!

3 Likes

Never had a any issue with DefSquid. I install it from time to time to use it, then uninstall. Nothing wrong with DefSquid. Everyone has their preference, the typical gotta “up one”, but at the end of the day, the end user just use whatever they want. So much nonsense gets spewed online, social media, even in here, it’s amazing. Use whatever your little streaming heart desires, VPN or no VPN, cheap china or shield, or a $20 Onn box or Firestick. Malwarebytes is eh, mediocre at most, with noted false positives as well. Maybe that can stir the bees for awhile. :joy:

Exactly. Everyones experience is valuable and each have their needs, likes and dislikes. As I test so many apps, and program so many devices, I used Defsquid for everything from optimization to virus/malware scanning. But spent a ton of time researching the many false positives which was counter productive for myself. No one upping here, just an honest expression of my personal experience, just like you. Thanks for your input.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!!

Like I said, I had the old T 95 it ran good so I don’t see any troubles with this one working good so far

I have a T95Z Plus box in the UK works well never had any trouble with it works fine

2 Likes

I know you did a first impressions and setup video on the T95Z Plus last year. I was just wondering if you are going to make that available to the public at some point without being a patron, I want to become a patron just cant afford to at the moment. Thank You, Larry

1 Like

Has anyone gotten the remote to control their tv?
I still have not seen a way to setup the remote.

Thanks

I just set mine up on edge.

Read Troy’s review and the $6 remote he recommends for it.

https://troypointinsider.com/t/28-t95z-plus-android-12-tv-box-first-impressions-setup-video/104780

Thanks for posting Iring, I have the same question on making the 1st impressions video available for all.

Unfortunately, your link doesn’t show anything…
The fact that the remote control doesn’t control ones tv should be a sign of the level of expertise spent putting the box on the market…
Yes it does work but it’s not everyone that’s for sure…
It more of a media box than say the ONN box is built for streaming…

huh?? It isn’t my link. It’s the site owner’s. I Don’t even own one of those boxes and certainly would never waste my money on an ONN. You made a remark about anyone getting the remote to control the TV and I just pointed out that Troy has a vid out about the box and he recommends a $6 remote instead of the original.