T-Mobile home internet

Just started using T-Mobile home internet service 15-day free trial seems to work fairly well on my phone. My Android box can find the internet but will not allow me to log in. I can connect my Android box with ethernet, the iptv services will not stream video. It will update the playlists and EPGs but I will not get any video. I have tried different players. It did play YouTube but no movie apks or IPTV services. Anybody else have this problem?

3 Likes

Are you using a VPN?

2 Likes

I haven’t tried a VPN with it yet

Many isp’s will block iptv. With a vpn they cant see it.

2 Likes

Your ISP may be blocking your IPTV, so any time you use this sort of app for streaming, always use a VPN.

3 Likes

I connected to my ipvanish account but I have seen no change.

1 Like

I concur with my fellow posters…always use a vpn with iptv services & movie apps. :cowboy_hat_face:

I know you cannot connect to Hulu or sling when using the T-Mobile internet gateway

Seriously…? Mainstream streaming services don’t connect either? Sheesh…what does?

2 Likes

Thats just plain crazy. Those are legit apps. I would call tech support and complain. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Really…why bother having the service if you can’t use it for most of the stuff you want…? I don’t remember any of the other Insider peeps with T-Mobile having problems…?

Gotta’ be missing something here :thinking:

2 Likes

Just trying out the service see if it works well for me. Otherwise I’ll stick with my cable service

Not true. I use Sling with my T service all the time to watch locals via my LAN/attic antenna and Airtv no problem. Likewise other IPTV apps.

1 Like

Nobody was blocking anything. I plugged the T-Mobile 5G home internet service into my ASUS router and it’s working great. I don’t have as fast a speed as I did with spectrum but at least I’m not getting buffering. I have a couple weeks to play with this thing and we’ll see how it goes

3 Likes

well if I remember right that is sposed to be unlimited data, slap a vpn on it and stream away.

2 Likes

I just read some stuff about other people having issues with hulu live & fubo…not sure exactly what the deal is, but at least you’re taking it for a test drive before you commit…so that’s a good thing. :+1:

I was hoping it was a great deal. Ive got a few seniors here that were looking into it but the main thing they want is for is tv. If they cant deliver a common internet service they might as well close shop. I would imagine hulu etc are not part of their fam and they dont want to allow it.

1 Like

Roger that…from what I’ve gathered…it does seem like some turf wars going on with them…

The satellite companies & local tv stations went thru crap like that for years…so I guess this is just the modern iteration of that.

1 Like

well if they block vpn’s I say send it back :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Don’t know why you are having issues but I have T-mobile and it works FLAWLESSLY on my fire stuck to watch my IPTV.
Anything i watch from ANY SOURCE is working just fine with zero buffering.

1 Like