T-Mobile home internet

Hulu won’t work with any TV box on a cell phone network. Sling will.

Also IPV worked when I tried the service.
My issues with the service were strictly related to its reliability at my location.

3 Likes

My friend ran the T-moble for about 5 months. It crashed and he got rid of it. We now get internet from Co\x for 2 years at 49.99 per month.

1 Like

djank…u probably did, but have u gone thru the set-up process for the T-mo internet…u have to set a password as it is wireless as well as ethernet device…My service works fine, has since day one…and like TXRon said, get tech support on the phone if u cant figure it out…

TMHI, works much better when you hook up a separate router to the box. Everything connects!

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re having this problem but I have had T-Mobile Internet for over 8 months now and I have not had any problems. I use it for Kodi and Tivimate. No problems. My vpn can not be used when Amazon prime is streamed.

check security settings some isps have child safe that will stop a lot

I returned the gateway. I was only getting speeds of 10 to 100 mbps no matter where I located it. Rarely a hundred maybe during the day never at night. I would get four bars on the meter wherever I set it. So a strong signal but low speeds. Could be the trees around here. Eventually everything connected to it over Wi-Fi except for my computer which is about 8 or 9 years old. I’ll wait a few months until T-Mobile improves their 5G Network still working on it. So overall I was satisfied with everything except the Android box speeds. I was using a sky stream 3. A newer box might help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.