Syncler Provision Packages

Maybe turn VPN off until it installs?

I’ll put my 2 cents back in. VPN has been of thru this whole trial & error process. As I stated, I get ‘File Downloaded’ when I use the link at github. However, it neither installs automatically in the Syncler Installer, nor does it show up anywhere else on my Shield to install sperately.

Have you tried un-installing everything, clearing caches, rebooting the streaming device and starting from scratch. Maybe doing the Installation (if you don’t have Syncler already installed) option first?

1 Like

I agree…maybe start the whole thing over. I have that website saved in my Downloader browser on my Shield…I just ran it again and it installed. Maybe there is a setting off that won’t allow the install to happen. It just work flawlessly for me.

I reinstalled so many times I can’t recall whether I tried your idea or not. But, for the h$%l of it, I’ll do it one more time. Wish me luck. BRB

Guys, if you cant get the provision app to work just install the providers manually. It’s not to hard, use a computer or a phone to input links into the browser. Only use ONE package, ONE for kosmos ONE for express. All you need is RD linked to syncler and use jacked up. Make sure to go threw syncler settings as well. i have a post on this. The search is helpful.

1 Like

Well, as expected, failure yet again. At least now I know with certainty what NOT to do. I have Jacked on Express & Bouncy on Kosmos installed, but that’s all. I quit. Let’s see how many movies I can get with just 1 Express package. Damn!

In all honesty, that should be all you need. I’m really sorry we couldnt figure out the issue. Very strange.

1 Like

I believe TP-Dracoo said that 1 is ideal. Otherwise it is redundancy and slows down the search. I Have Orion installed on Kosmos and JackedUp-Hybrid on Express. I get plenty of links from Orion and RD. More than I need.

Hey listen, I’m sorry too. I’ve spent over 20 hours trying to fix this d%$n thing.

You folks gave it your best shot and stuck with me through this fiasco. For that I am ever grateful and simply appreciate the fact that you were there for me - especially on a holiday weekend. There’s an answer there somewhere, so if you want to come over for coffee and help in person, well . . . :smiley:

1 Like

Have you tried this?

Syncler - One app to sync them all | Official site

Welcome | Syncler Official Support | Syncler Official Support

3 Likes

When you open up the support screen and click install providers . It says page not found .

Try this site.

Install provider packages to stream content | Syncler Official Support

Here’s another webpage that looks like it may solve your problems.

Best Syncler Provider Packages for Kosmos & Express 2022

1 Like

Thank you so much . I will give it a try .

delete the syncler installer, which is already installed before running the downloaed file. It will re install with the provision button. This worked for me after a lot of trail and errror.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

TP, Am I supposed to copy this entire link and put it into the the provider pack url?

GitHub - SynclerScrapers/repository.synclerscrapers: External providers combined into one, easy to use repository for use with Syncler

1 Like