Syncler Payment

I signed up for Syncler+. I want to pay using Paypal. I am emailed a link to pay thru Webmoneytransfer.
I select my country as USA and get a message that their service is not available here. How does everyone pay for Syncler?

@Hgmartin

Yes, I used crypto through syncler.

But for none crypto I suggest using the resellers for PayPal. I did it before crypto and it was instant transfer.

I used buy perimum key.

When they email you just copy and paste the key don’t sit there trying to activate it. It already is.

1 Like

I bought premium key and it was not included In the email thay sent. It says to transfer to a wallet number using the link from my previous post. They have an instructional video on using PayPal but I can’t because of the message of not accepting from the USA.

1 Like

Hi @westy686
I say this with all due respect, but I would take some things put out on Reddit (not all things) with a grain is salt. Syncler + along with Real-Debrid provides more links and a better streaming experience.
Just my two cents.

1 Like

@westy686

That’s not true The paid content gets more support. You are not paying for username and password.

You are getting express setup. Besides this topic is about paying for s+

@Hgmartin

Mhm

Try contacting there support. It should take usa accounts.

If not you can try the other ones. I never had this issue so I’m not to sure how to help on this particular problem

1 Like

I sent them an email and will see what they say.

@TP-Dracoo @Sbrowne 126. Right on. I know nothing about syncler so should not have posted that.

Westy686, no worries. No problem.

1 Like

I finally had time to get my+ account set up and not sorry one bit love it and I am sure the more I play with it and use it the more I will like it. I decided to pay with the tried and true old school pre paid visa through their sites suggested reseller and had my code immediately worked out great :+1: . Now I will enjoy watching this weekend :blush:

1 Like

Post back if you had resolved the issue.

1 Like

I live in the US and this worked fine for me. I went to the URL Syncler+ | Syncler, except better and near the bottom of the page I selected the plan I wanted. That opened another link where I selected the 1st one. That in turn took me to a new page called “BuyPremium.com”. I selected what I wanted and paid by Paypal and it great. Syncler+ is well worth it in my opinion.

3 Likes

I’m having a heck of a time paying! PayPal doesn’t seem to be working…nothing else is making sense! I am sooo lost and confused!

1 Like

@tee

Not sure what three issue is? Paypal works with their resellers. You can contact them.

1 Like

After three emails they never did get back to me. I was only subscribing to test it out. I am happy with Cinema, although, they have been hit and miss lately. Along with Kodi with The Crew and Mad Titan Sports. All is good.

Funny you should bring this up. My sub just expired a few days ago and last night I finally got around to renewing with them. Last year I used a different site for payment, but they now only except Bitcoin stuff. I don’t do Bitcoin, because I don’t really understand it and haven’t taken the time to understand it. Anyway, I was struggling with which payment site to use (trust). They offer about 4-5 different sites to pay. They all seemed iffy to me, but I took a chance and gambled on one of them. I paid the yearly fee and they immediately sent me all the info, invoices, and key within minutes of my payment. I input the key they sent me and was up and running as normal. Didn’t need to reload any accounts like RD, or any package providers. All my settings were as before including my watch list. Summary, my fears were dispelled, and the transaction went seamlessly.

If you want to know which site I used for pymt I will give it to you in a PM.

Edit: I guess mentioning the payment site is ok. I used: BUYPREMIUMKEY.com

3 Likes

I am spent a lot of hours and have been unable to find a way to use PayPal to pay for a subscription, can someone help me where to find the link, seems all bitcoins or strange banks

You cant. The best way is with crypto.

The only paypal option was a third party and i cant remeber who they where. Shakepay and coinbase are great options.

1 Like

Won’t let me purchase with a proton email account.
Also won’t let me purchase with a VPN enabled.
The PayPal app wants to add a $3 plus premium
And there’s no option for the one I want, a 12 month 5 devices.

Goodbye Syncler + pay for.
Back to the free version for me. :thinking:

What are you talking about… to buy from syncler themselves you need to use crypto.

I don’t have crypto.
There’s an option for PayPal.
Check it out before you make these comments, check the OP for starters.
And I used BUYPREMIUM to try the purchase. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like