Syncler Payment

Um, i use syncler. The only way to buy from syncler and not a 3rd party is crypto. What you just said is 3rd party and not syncler them selfs. Maybe check frist before you try to correct me. That is a 3rd party that sells keys to you via other options than crypto.

Yes I know that, but I already said I don’t have cryptocurrency.
Had a nightmare of a time with Coinbase it would never do a face confirmation… and no! I don’t think I’m that ugly :crazy_face:
So this was my only option “PayPal” via a third party.

1 Like

Buy premium key is where i did before crypto. It worked for me without issues.

Im not sure about proton try a different email?

1 Like

I paid using “BUYPREMIUMKET.COM” and used a CC to make the purchase and everything went smoothly and had my key within minutes.

Although, you are correct in that BUYPREMIUMKEY charges about double what it would cost to buy directly from Syncler+. For me, I just as soon buy the upcharge than mess with crypto.

Stremio and Film+ are excellent alternatives if you decide to dump Syncler+

2 Likes

wow I have been banned 5 times for comments like this but no consequences for anyone else. I would have been put off the platform and had my topic deleted for going back and forth arguing like this.

1 Like

I dont ban people randomly for arguing. The user called me out and told me to read before i made comments. I corrected said user. Im not mad.

I dont ban people for petty little things like that. And if you are who i think you are based on your ip adress and multiple accounts you where banned for good reason.

If you wish to further this discussion feel free to pm me. If there is a issue id love to work it out with you. People here do have consequences for their actions… but its a great community and doesn’t happen a whole lot. Please reach out to staff if you feel you are wronged there is more than just me.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.