Syncler info please read

Thank you! I will do that today.

This worked. I had to uninstall the first installer app and then this worked perfectly. Thank you!

Installation (if you already have Syncler installed)

1. Download installer.provisioned.apk from this repository to your devices and install it.

You can download the file directly by pressing on this link

1. Open Syncler Installer and press the Provision button
  2. Success! Provisioning is indicated with a toast message (popup notification)
  3. Open Syncler > Settings > Provider packages and Press “My repository” to view available packages
2 Likes

Off the wall question…does Syncler+ have a Discord Channel?

Don’t think so, they have a Facebook help page. Reddit

1 Like

Power fader great link just installed jacked up without Orion, just want to make sure Orion is a service like real debrid correct.

1 Like

Orion is a server but its not like Realdebrid. I have a post on this explaining it as well plus troy has a guide on it. Orion makes scraping links faster and sometimes also have stuff RD dont have.

1 Like

Like Dracoo said, Orion is used in tandem with Real Debrid for best results. It isn’t 100% needed by any means, but makes scraping faster and a lot of times will have some extra sources/results.

2 Likes

Thank You for the info Draco.

Anyone having any issues with Syncler pulling hardley any sources? When I did use Syncler in the past I would pull up quite a few RD links. Now I get maybe a HDrip link and nothing more. I’m using just th Bouncy source and really never used a paid subscription, never need it. I just renewed my RD so I know it’s not that, but who knows. I’m gpoing to try and reinstall my RD just in case. Thanks

2 Likes

Thats because bouncy is not as updated as the premium syncler plus express packages. Also check your rd status and try re authorizing it.

I paid 21 bucks for a year of s+. Im not stating you should get syncler but if you are going to be a advid user id higly recommend it. If you cant use crypto try weyd similar thing uses rd.

1 Like

Thanks TP, Not a big user but never really had any issues. Not sure if it is a ploy by the developer to push you into + and that isn’t a big deal. I use to get up to 10 RD links now hardly anything. Did you see an improvement when subbing to +? If so maybe it might help. While I’m bending your ear, do you know of any issues with Kodi? My Troy Fork won’t even load anymore and with my other Kodi I have Homeflix and it pulls up lots of links. Problem is none will play. Black screen. This is something recent. I unistalled and reloaded everything but stiil the same. My Stremio is working pretty good. Thanks

The dev who operates the bouncy to my understanding doesn’t update as much as the one for express, im to assume becuase one is paid. Stremio works just as good with rd.

If that is the issue then no problem. I know a lot of time and money goes into this stuff and you can’t blame them for wanting to get compensated. On my other box, Minix, I uninstalled everything and re-installed and my Kodi seems to be working better. Baby steps!

2 Likes

If anyone is having issues with audio error issues when playing a movie/show select the same link and play with option use vlc or just player.

Sometimes exo player giving a codec error which is odd as exo player has all them built in. Switching the player doses help. However if your tv or unit your using doesnt support the codecs it will error out. If this happens on other players try a different link. But make sure what you are playing is supported.

Example: hdr link on non hdr support or dolby vision on non supported tv.

I hope this helps this is a recent thing happening and i think its exo player if other’s work.

3 Likes

So, here i am again with Syncler, not able to get a provider package on. I have re-stalled the app 4 times now as the App itself will not allow me to delete the packages I have input. I know its something I am doing (or not doing) to get this to work. I get everything installed, login to Syncler +, authorize Realdebrid and then the fun begins. Ive been at it for a couple hours, not fun, please help…

You can always uninstall and start from scratch.

GitHub - SynclerScrapers/repository.synclerscrapers: External providers combined into one, easy to use repository for use with Syncler

Best Syncler Provider Packages for Kosmos & Express 2022

2 Likes

Do you use the paid Syncler+? I tried it with the paid version for 1 year and when it expired I tried to get it again. They made it so difficult that I don’t understand the process.

Yes I use the Paid version and the process is not to bad !
Go to Syncler+ | Syncler, except better
Scroll down to different packages and chose one.
Then pick which way you would like to pay via different options
pay and they will send a key and you will enter in app under synler plus.
Hope this helps?
if you already purchased enter key in the syncler app.

1 Like

Ok. I will try it again. Thank you.