Syncler info please read

Just uninstalled and reinstalled syncler,trak, real debrid and Orion express pack and still getting no results when looking for links. Did something happen to syncler last night and it not working? When i check internet for syncler down it says its up. Package I install shows its installed. Doesn’t seem to be working though.

Any ideas?

1 Like

I think the issue is Real Debrid. Multiple posts here since last night have mentioned the possible issue. I’m hopeful that they get it fixed quickly.

4 Likes

Real debrid is the issue at the moment.

3 Likes

Thanks. That’s where the problem started last night. I’ve been reinstalling everything for a few hours. Will hold off for a bit now

2 Likes

My advice is to never reinstall anything unless the app its self is having issues. But yea, be paitent these things happen and quickly get fixed.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Just not my day. Still not working. How do I go about getting it to work?

1 Like

I would start with the normal restart modem/router, restart device, try a new VPN server, clear cache/close unused apps, re-authorize RD, etc etc and see if it works. If that doesn’t work it may take a full uninstall/reinstall of Syncler, but I wouldn’t do that until you are sure.

1 Like

Ok. Cleared data and reinstalled all. Back up. Thanks all for patience

2 Likes

TP-Dracoo,

Do you still need Real-Debrid when you subscribe to Syncler? Do you get a lot of quality sources? Thanks.

1 Like

Dracoo can answer you, but just my thoughts. You will get sources using the free version of these streaming apks without RD, but like Kodi, it will be inconsistent at best. It will never include ultra-quality sources, either, that give you the best audio and video quality. Real-debrid is such a value for the cost, I can’t see why anyone wouldn’t go that route, but it is possible with a lot of patience.

2 Likes

No, you can use the free one but you wont get as good links without RD.

@AMD237

Correct. I use Orion with my RD and use that into syncler.

4 Likes

I do as well…Syncler is spectacular with this combo.

1 Like

Love Syncler with RD.

1 Like

Thanks Gentlemen, I appreciate your timely response.

2 Likes

I’ve renewed my license twice now once for 6 months and once for a year. Never had any issues. It says your license is expired then you just add the new one not sure what other people are having difficulty with.

1 Like

" I use Orion with my RD and use that into syncler"
I use Syncler most of the time and find it really good and very reliable. I’ve installed both RD and Premiumize. I also subscribe to Orion but just cannot use it on Syncler. Could you point me to some guide or instructions?

1 Like

You need to go to orion panel, you can setup RD and premiumize into orion and use orion as a package provider

2 Likes

Please keep all syncler payment questions in this topic. I have seen so many topics asking the same questions. Let’s keep it here. That way you can also see my setup guide and important info. I hope this makes it easier for people. I will pin it too. That way all your important syncler stuff is here. Please, before you ask on payment please read all the info!

Updated guide

4 Likes

My annual subscription expired and I wanted to re-up for another year. I went through the process as I have done for the past few years, but it seems they must have changed the process, because they now say something about “you will not receive an email with your code” but have to obtain in on their website somehow. Has anyone else using Syncler+ noticed this change? And how do you fix it?

I followed their instructions to pay via cryptocurrency (Coinbase/Bitcoin), and everything seemed to work well. I even got a summary screen (which I took a screen shot of) from Syncler+ showing that I paid the fee. But I can’t find anywhere how I use the purchase code to access my code for the app. Their website is pitifully short in the user friendly department. Can’t find any way to contact them directly and ask for help.

Anyone have similar issues or have any idea on how to help? I would be extremely grateful for any help.

Thanks in advance!