Surfshark problems?

Just thought I would put this out there. Maybe someone knows already or how to fix or why it happens.
I have installed Syncler+ on new Nvidia pro. Jackedup package trakt. Worked good after testing. I decided to add mx player, I had to disable vpn. (I am new to Nvidia device). Life happened and couldn’t test. Came back to watch tv later and then it was saying Real Debrid problem. Go to real debrid - settings -account to check. All was OK.
Checked the posts here and couldn’t get it resolved.
So I uninstalled Syncler+ set it all up with squizzle package this time. All said was Ok. Pulled links as before. Got same error message. Frustrated as can imagine.
So for whatever reason I disabled vpn and checked night of living dead and it worked!
I turned vpn on to a different location and tried it again. It worked! So the previous area I was on for Surfshark was Detroit that was not working. Second one was Asburn it worked. Changed back to Detroit and it worked this time.
So I was all messed up. I know not to do anything without having vpn on. I had the kill switch on and auto connect on and have monitor dot. Dot was Green. So I didn’t think twice about it. Syncler pulled links from the package and from real debrid. Just would not play! I do know that it says Real Debrid only works with some VPN. Thought Surfshark was one of them. Apparently it seems hit or miss.
So in case this happens to someone else try resetting or turn off those VPNs and test before the big uninstall/reinstall.

P.S. anyone having issues with MXplayer buffering but not the exo player on Syncler?
Have a great night/day all

1 Like

When encountering buffering please take a look here, lots of info.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

It is my understanding that if you use Real Debrid you do not need a VPN as this is doubling the VPN connections. Maybe that is confusing your viewings. I do not use a VPN with Real Debrid and all is well. Try Flixoid because it may be your Syncler.

What you do is your prerogative. In this forum we are going to highly recommend to use a VPN with everything that we do. Especially Real Debrid.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.