Surfshark Launches Dedicated IP Addresses

1 Like

they should launch dedicated servers :alien:

3 Likes

Wish they would concentrate on current issues and fix them

3 Likes

More like Dedicated Payment. They should be more "dedicated to fixing their bugs! :beetle: :beetle:

“…select Dedicated IP and click Upgrade to input your payment.”

3 Likes

Totally Agree
Not a day goes by that Ss isn’t causing issues

1 Like

Can ss dedicated ip be used from multiple devices at the same time?

Regarding shared IP addresses and speed. I am getting a download drop from about 300 mbs to 60-70mbs when Surfshark is on. Is that due to shared IP addresses and will the dedicated IP address fix this?

Surfshark has a lot of issues of late and they don’t seem to be addressing them in a timely manner.

I added dedicated ip to my ss. It eliminated all the captcha verification garbage in chrome and I now only have one app that gives me issues instead of a handful I had before. Speed wize it doesn’t seem to be any different than any of the other VPN locations on the list, but I wouldn’t expect it to be. Not sure the extra 3 something dollars a month is really worth it but whatever I did it anyway.

I had issues when installing the dedicated ip on my Windoze desktop. It would not give me a dedicated address to launch. I shut down SS and restarted several times, but no dice. Finally rebooted the computer and viola, my dedicated address showed up after SS auto launched. The other issue is that no United States - Los Angeles location was offered. I selected United States, and was issued a NYC address. I was told that the LA IP’s were sold out. Seems to work fine on my Windoze desktop and my iPhone. Sure is nice to not have to deal with all the CAPTCHA snags.