Stremio install - browser help!

If you have addons installed you need to go to the right, highlight one of those paid links, then press the “down” on your remote and scroll down. Free links are below the paid.

Thanks so much, I think I get it now. I will report back tomorrow, nearly my bedtime!!

2 Likes

Ok. Don’t stress, If you still have problems I can send pics in a PM that might help you get it done. Have a good nights sleep.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

1 Like

Thanks for your help :blush:

Any time. It’s just a learning curve. Bye for now.

1 Like

If your using the laptop its extremely easy to setup. Once done you just login on any device and info is saved.

Stremio having a windows stand-alone install is very nice.

2 Likes

Why not fix the Stremio install instructions?

Because the instructions are still accurate and work. Feel free to send them a msg if you feel something needs to be changed please.

Need info how to get Torrentio addon. Torrentio no on original install.

I posted how in a previous post 8 or 9 up from this one, exactly what to do.

1 Like

Hey Miki how’s everything South of the border today :sunglasses:. I have been having great outcome with installing on laptop or computer first using all the steps you mentioned above and then just download the app on your device and login and everything is there favorite and settings. The process is the same just done on laptop. Hope all is well with you haven’t spoke with you in a while :v::grin:

You have to add it manually from the addons icon. I had difficulties with my original install - Torrentio wasn’t on the list, only Torrentio Lite. But it fixed itself eventually (still don’t know how or why?)

Exactly Bigrich, installing and configuring Stremio on a computer or laptop, is the easiest, mostly when you’re installing a premium service due to the ease of copy/paste the API key/code. Really though, with torrentio you may not even need a service like RD as there are lots of scraped sources.

1 Like

Yes with Torrentio and Orion there’s no need for RD. Tons of feeds without it. Still the install of Stremio could be simplified.

1 Like

Hello all! So I have installed Stremio, got Torrentio and got lots of links, yaay! I tried the first link and the picture wasn’t widescreen, just a square box in the middle of the screen, and was buffering badly :see_no_evil: but I’ve scrolled down and another link works better but still some buffering! Any ideas, please? Thanks x

When encountering buffering please take a look here, lots of info.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you, you’re all amazingly helpful :blush: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.