Stremio install - browser help!

Hello, I am following the guide to install Stremio, I am at the section saying to go into your browser, but I cant find one! I am on a Mecool android box, help please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would recommend Puffin, worked for me.

2 Likes

The best way that I have found to do it is on laptop then you just have to login on what ever machine you want

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: I’ve just found the browser in Downloader, yaay, but it wont work, booo - I input all the info for RealDebrid, but it doesnt take me to Stremio, so ive gone into it manually and theres no option to download Torrentio, it just takes me to the homepage

Set it up on your computer or laptop like I said then you just download the app on your device and login with the password you setup on computer and your done very easy

4 Likes

I should have thought to download the Stremio app on my laptop. I went through it the manual way lol.

4 Likes

Easiest way to do it and do any updates or rd then you can go anywhere and login to your account on someone else machine and all your settings and favorite will be there easy as pie. :v::grin:

1 Like

Thank you! I will try :slight_smile:

1 Like

So do I have to set up a log in on Stremio, not do guest log in like the guide says? Thanks

I’ve just tried to watch something on my laptop to see if it works and it only brings up paid for Apple TV links. Think I might have to give up!!

Don’t give up we will get it tell us what you are using for computer give us a little more info

2 Likes

You have to download some add-on and did you get your redebrid install

2 Likes
1 Like

Scroll down. All the links scraped by the addons you installed will be below the paid links. Now Stremio sources lots of free links and good ones to, so you really don’t need Real Debrid. But you certainly can add it. Now if you can’t find all your addons, click the "hamburger " top left, then scroll down to addons and click it, now scroll to the top and click the magnifying glass, on the search type the following and click “next”
https://danamag.github.io/stremio-addons-list/catalog.json
This will bring you up the full addons catalogue with torrentio and torrentio lite. Torrentio is the better choice IMHO.

2 Likes

Thanks. I did find that on another post, how to get Torrentio by adding manually if it didnt come up, I did do it but it didn’t work. I think I’m going to start again. Ill get Stremio via Rapid Installer, then add Torrentio manually as you’ve put. Then if you don’t think I need RD ill follow the other non RD way from the instructions.

This is what I tried to follow and I was fine until I clicked on ‘install’ after putting RD info in and nothing happened!! I think if I manually add Torrentio to RD first then it might work :slight_smile:

Im on a hp laptop with WIndow, it would only give me the option to send the Stremio app to my phone or android box, so I did it using the desktop version of Stremio, did the RD code etc , it did take me to Stremio, but there were only paid Apple TV links. I’m going to try again on the box I think

Once registered and installed simply go to addons and install all the ones you want. You can also open a browser and go here for torrentio.
https://torrentio.strem.fun/configure
And then install. But I think it works better with the danmag link you enter in the addon search in Stremio.
https://danamag.github.io/stremio-addons-list/catalog.json
It really is easy. Don’t worry you’ll get it.
Also highlight one of those paid links. Then click “down” on your remote and scroll down. If you have the addons installed the sources you scrape will be listed below or under your paid links.

1 Like

If you have addons installed you need to go to the right, highlight one of those paid links, then press the “down” on your remote and scroll down. Free links are below the paid.

Thanks so much, I think I get it now. I will report back tomorrow, nearly my bedtime!!

2 Likes