Stream selection

I was accustomed to selecting and playing top of the list with no problems. Within the last year, I have been getting no audio and/or no video on most. Must go down list a few to get playable selection. Using Fire TV and Firestick with Cyberflix and Cinema HD. Speed checks of about 150/10. Anyone else with these problems? If so, any fixes?

Getting Real debrid will solve this.

1 Like

Try using Stremio. Cyberflix and Cinema are not great choices anymore.

1 Like

I have it. All of the selections are Real Debrid.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

My recommendation would be to give Orion a try. The reason I say that is it will let you be able to sort all of the sources by the quality of the source (and put the best quality source on top of the list). I love that about Orion. Just a thought.

1 Like

I use Stremio regularly. I don’t have Real Debrid and it works fine for me. You have to set it up with all the current extensions/addons.

1 Like

Re-authorized per your instructions. Has worked on what I have tried so far (3 shows).
Many thanks.

4 Likes

Sometimes doing that reboots it sort of speak.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.