Storage on 4K Max Firestick

U also have to make sure that ur clearing ur cache like ALL the time, even the wallpaper will get like 100mb of cache in like a week, it’s ridiculous! A lot of apps I don’t use like Amazon shopping will get cache too, I wish we could take the bloatware off.

1 Like

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

1 Like

Okay so now that I’ve moved as much as I could to storage I went from1.85 gigs to 2.30 .I’d like to get the kodi fork from Rai.From what I understand this will now be added to USB storage. Is the fork going to work properly since it’s Kodi?

1 Like

If you have space yes.

1 Like

I have set up the max with usb storage but when i download an app it still uses up the firestick storage not the usb storage

You should be able to move it over to usb just like you did the rest of the apps you used.

1 Like

If you are downloading from Google Play Store or Amazon App Store the app will download to your device. If you are downloading from Aptoide, APKPure, or APK Mirror etc. app should go to your USB storage.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Storage issues and apps

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.