SportsFire "trying to reconnect"

It is becoming annoying for me. Is this a SportsFire issue or do I not have this set up correctly. Thanks to all.

happens sometimes just pick another stream for a free app cant complain

I constantly get buffering and trying to reconnect. I understand it’s a free app, but this is a ?, not a complaint. I only get around 40 mbps from my internet. Is this not enough to run sportsfire? Thanks

could be the reason all i can say is i dont really have that problem try there other app streamfire that has sports as well

my speed is 250mbps

What’s happening with Streamfire app not working this morning. John

Working for me. What are you trying to watch? I’ll check that channel.

I have SportsFire and StreamFire but only for a backup as I get all that on my IPTV service. But just tested about 10 channels on Streamfire and everything working great on my end

all working fine sometimes it will do that but it never lasts long

no org poster is right, just on the one popular cdn sports app he is right get trying to reconnect happens all the time

I downloaded sports fire to see what the problem was, and try to reconnect on me a few times too. It wouldn’t do it all the time just a few times. Then it finally make a connection. I uninstalled it, I’ll never use it.

Thanks I see it’s up and running. John

maybe it works better in the uk i use it all the time hardly any problems with it

Here on the east coast of US. I have both Streamfire and SportsFire. I used almost exclusively Steamfire since it came out. Has local networks and sports channels and more. Haven’t had any major issues. I have had issues sometimes with Sportsfire.

Definitely worth the price :rofl:

2 Likes

I have to agree. I have both but only as a backup because everything Sports,News, or VOD related I get from my IPTV Service and KODI . I rarely use Apps but these are 2 of the best Free ones out there IMO

3 Likes

i agree i have used most of the free apps and those two are top of the list

2 Likes

giphy on off

1 Like

Just curious for streamfire…

I changed vpn locations to see if i get a different local network channel but i get NY for abc and cbs and NC for NBC no matter what US vpn location i use.

Is everone getting the same channels or is it based on time zone or general area?

Or am i doing something wrong and can access California local news if i wanted to?

No problem here.

6 Likes

i think there all the same

1 Like