Sound is ahead of the picture

I am using tivimate it also doing it on tv smarter to the sound is ahead of the picture I unplugged my box, cleared cache but it is still happening any advice it feels like a Chinese movie

1 Like

The option you’re looking for is audio offset.

I found this using the search function. Best way to find info anywhere here on the insider.

1 Like

@DRGio

Hi, if you’re using paid service this will be an voice synchronisation delay occured from service servers, and also due to the connection speed.

This happen oncen in the while, and this will go in few days, but you have to be pacient for it.

In my case I solved by cleared the data from tivimate app, and VPN cache, restart my device then I logged in to my tivimate account. It solve my problem.

Sup DR…

In tivimate (while in full screen)… hold the OK buttn, u should get a pop-up menu on bottm, youll see time off-set, u can fix 1 chnnl or make all them the same (scroll dwn)

hth… “_”

1 Like

So when you clear data than you are starting from scratch meaning i need to put in all credentials again

1 Like

Data clears evrything, cache just clears disposable stuff

Remember to use yor back-up when u think yor going to clear app… it’ll restore all yor info & changes

gl…

1 Like

TY it was set to 0 rebooted still the same

U need to adjust it manually DR

1 Like

@DRGio

Yes, but be careful if you clear data you have to have sign in again, and enter m3u url.
Well this solved my problem. You decide what you do.

report it to your iptv provider. they can fix it

Hey @DRGio Your problem could be strictly an iptv provider stream problem. Before you clear data on your players…put in a free m3u playlist like tubi or pluto & see if the problem is also there. Tubi below…
https://www.apsattv.com/tubi.m3u

2 Likes

You manually adjust the offset to sync the audio to visual. If this happens in all apps on your device then there should be an audio sync option in the device settings. But if just TiViMate then try the offset or, as others mentioned, try another playlist and see if those channels also have an audio sync issue. If not then as also mentioned, contact the playlist provider.

2 Likes

Syncing a Chinese movie, I don’t know what you would sync? That’s the whole fun of a Chinese movie… lol

2 Likes

How do I keep my device working to best performance? How to close background apps

Android - use Background apps and Processes list app. Available on your device AppStore.

@DRGio

What I will do is everyday clear system cache before turning off my device.
To close background running app you have to install fast taste killer app from RAI from TP or you can also try TP manual to shutdown background apps .
Fast Task killer
Turn off Background Apps

defsquid.com You can see and close any apps running in the background. Run a scan for malware. Run a cleaner and optimizer as well as remove unneeded apks. A nice little all in one app.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.