Skeleton Crew v1.2 Build

Because if you click on the word “movies” it opens in the crew. And the widgets with the posters are configured with the crew.

You’d have to go into the skin settings to customize the home menu layout. Or you can go to settings and then addons to see all the installed addons.

1 Like

More updates are coming. Standby.

Seren issue with not launching fixed.
Exit will now force close.
Direct shortcut to authorize Real Debrid.
TV guide groups relabeled and reorganized.

2 Likes

Sorry for being stupid…tis an age thing…how do i get these updates Jayhawkes?
I’m sure I will get some humorous comments for this :rofl:

You’ll have to wait until I’m done with testing. It’ll be updated in the repo and you’ll have to do a fresh install of the build again. TBH I don’t know how to configure anything to do pushed updates. Even if I did, I wouldn’t want to, because that can probably lead to security issues.

3 Likes

Thats ideal. Still lovin this build…just by far one of the nicest looking and useable builds I have used.
Just a small problem i discovered was on the search tab…there was Superbad in there and i couldnt remove it and also the search function itself wouldnt search? May just be my firecube…who knows…but thought it polite to let you know.
Thanks for all your help
Ps. My better half even likes this build…not that she will use it🤣

Ah, I did run a test search and forgot to clear out that data. I appreciate you letting me know. I will fix that too. This is why testing is important lol. Believe it or not, this is my first build.

And you are doing a great job!!
Cheers

1 Like

In the meantime you can click on the main menu items “Movies” or “TV Shows” and it will open the main menu in the crew. You can go to the search from there.

1 Like

Updated it the other night and really like it. I’ll go back in and tweak some things like 4K feeds. I like the watched option, keeps my memory in tact. Good work!!! Yes I did notice it wouldn’t exit but by the time I use it again I know that will be fixed

I can say that this is the best one that I ever tried overall.
When I get home, I’m going to clear data on Kodi and reinstall it.

1 Like

Are you still on version 1.0 or 1.1? The bugs noted on this thread have not been fixed yet. They will be when version 1.2 is uploaded to the repo. If you are currently on 1.1 there is no need to reinstall.

Yeah, 1.1.
I’ll wait for 1.2

@Jayhawks659 did you manage to get the EPG listings/guide for all the groups?

If it’s not provided in the xml file from the IPTV provider there’s nothing more I can do. I think the only ones missing were the UK Sports channels. All I’m doing is renaming and regrouping the channels.

3 Likes

At 74years young, jest as you stated , easy to install and just pay attention to all the instructions and cannot go Wrong. I love this setup and all the content within.Love what you are doing, keep up the good work bringing the community great Video’s. Thank You.

2 Likes

Well, I tried to edit the IPTV section but it’s going to take me too long. All the changes I make are wiped out and revert back upon restarting Kodi. So I’ll just move forward with the other updates.

1 Like

I ended up adding Networks to the menu bar. I don’t use it often but I guess I got used to it being on my screen? :person_shrugging: Don’t mind my insanity :see_no_evil: enjoying your build :raised_hands:

Looks👀like there’s a rockstar🎸in the house @Jayhawks659. :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Can’t figure out why Seren is installed but when you install the build it doesn’t work without updating. Which requires you to switch the skin, update, then switch back. So I’m just going to ditch it.

Kodi settings , repositories, program addons, the crew wizard, install Skeleton Crew 1.1

1 Like