Skeleton Crew Build

Thanks looks great.

How do I turn off the Party Mode message when the build launches each time? I don’t have it installed and cancel it each time. I did let the timer run down once but it ended with an error

Something else I forgot to delete. Click on the system menu then go to addons and uninstall the add-on.

2 Likes

“Very fast interface and playback”

My biggest gripe about The Crew, etc, on Kodi 19.3 (and previous versions) is how sloooooooooooow the interfaces are (on a firestick 4k, gigabit fiber). Does your build address this?

Well, it can’t account for differences in hardware. What device you’ve got is what you’re stuck with. But as far as the proper add-on settings for scraping and selecting a source, yes. Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think. Download a fork first and do a fresh install if you don’t want to lose your current build. Or make a backup of your current build.

I have a Firestick 4k max. Kodi 19.3 with The Crew is fast for me.

1 Like

Hi there - Appreciate the comment! However, we don’t allow any links from the Firesticktricks website.

They are a fraud website operating out of the US that copies all of our hard work.

3 Likes

Thanks, that worked a treat.

I also switched off the “Hide Watched Marks” in the Skins Settings (Media Views) as I like to see a tick on which episodes I’ve seen.

I was only using AMBER last week and am glad you’ve gone down the same path. Great job thank you!!

Yeah there will definitely be a version 2.0 in the future. Probably will add sports and IPTV but won’t use any widgets for those because that’s what I feel really slows things down. Will fix the bugs too.

3 Likes

I have been looking for something EXACTLY like this, except I want to use Seren AND The Crew. I have been trying to make it myself but I get lost on how to get widgets to work etc. Newbie to this stuff! And it is a bit out of my wheelhouse.
I will check this out. THANK YOU!

1 Like

I noticed your comment re sports options. depends which sports you like to watch obviously and that can sometimes be country orientated. I dragged my rugby addiction up from the S. Hemisphere and was adequately satisfied by Sky when I lived in the U.K. Living out on the edge of Eastern Europe now I use RedboxTV … good for rugby, football and some USA sports … SportHD app on Kodi is excellent for rugby and football/soccer. Loonatics TV n Sport addon is good for a multisports. I really can’t complain. When you really cut the cord, the part that you miss the most is the EPG. tvsportguide.com will give you sports schedules around the world … hope this is of help. Enjoy.

Tx for the link. Looks interesting. https://sportsgamestoday.com/
That’s what I use for more focused (North America) Sports. I also use the Mad Titan addon that has all the major sports network and a live guide. I also use My Silk browser to access live sports apps all with guides. Love this hobby.

@Jayhawks659 I don’t know if I’ve changed a setting or not but can you have a look for me?. If I choose a MOVIE or TV SHOW from those displayed on the main page, the links are displayed in one line only. If I search for a MOVIE or TV SHOW the results are over 2 lines (as you suggested in your original video). I see there is a Multiline setting in THE CREW settings but that is switched on. Is this the same for you?

1 Like

By default the build is setup to choose a link automatically and not show you a list. If you changed it to show a list then yes, that’s correct. The home page is a widget, not a regular list. If you click on where it says movies or tv shows and then go to trending then the list will show whatever way you configured it.

1 Like

worked great! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks, yes I switched off Auto choosing the feed.

might help if my RD was up to date! DUH! It had expired and that was why. It is working great now. Thanks

2 Likes

Lol, yeah that does help.

Something else I forgot to ask. Silly question but when a movie comes up I get all the info plus a poster on the screen and it doesn’t seem to want to go away. How can I take care of this? Thanks

Make sure you only click the poster once and let the movie load. You shouldn’t see the on screen display when it starts playing. If you do, try pushing the back button once.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. I’ve had trouble with this in other builds and such