Sideloaded apps

I’m strictly a side loader with my Firestick. I’m very simple. I’ve used Cinema HD, Bee tv, Tea tv. And more. I tried Kodi at first and it was too much for me. Do you know of anymore apps to sideload? Thank you

My favorite for movies is FilmPlus. Make sure you get the lastest ad free version.

1 Like

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

Please do a search, we talk about it heavily.

3 Likes

Stremio. Had it for years. Updated regularly. Install and configure it on one device and then when you install it and login on another device your complete configuration is applied including your favourites and watched history. Cloud stored adons make it safer than the competition. I don’t use anything else for series and movies.
Have fun and STREAM ON!

3 Likes

@bjs1026 It really depends on whether or not you use Real-Debrid or not. Some produce more/ better links than others.

2 Likes

Stremio works perfectly with or without RD. Plenty of links in all sizes and qualities. Just be sure to use a VPN.

1 Like

@Miki Is the setup/ configuration something similar to Syncler? I used TVZion a bit back in the day but didn’t care for the setup and configuration compared to the Terrarium TV clones.

Stremio works a lot like Kodi with addons. All addons are cloud based so do not install directly on your device, thus making it much safer as bad code or malware in the addons cannot directly access your device. That’s why if you travel anywhere, let’s say a friend in another state, if they have Stremio installed, you can log them out of their account and log in to yours and you’re entire setup is instantly available to you without any more effort than logging in.

2 Likes

Think I’ll check it out and play around over the holidays. I’ve got plenty of devices to maintain maybe it will save some work. Is there anything not in the #troypoint-com-posts installation guide that you can share about initial setup or any tips?

There is tons not in there. I would go through the process then when you come up against things like adding Torrentio and so on, give me a txt and I’ll send you the links you’ll need.

Miki is correct about stremio. A little work to set it up but once done is the best. For me its the setup on other devices once the initial setup is complete. I just bought a new android tablet to carry with me rather than a lappy and, insert email and password and setup is complete :+1: :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I think Stremio is definitely good, but my favorite and go-to is Syncler+. I just like how it is set up, the features and how the sources are listed. Personal choice for all these, that is my fav.

1 Like

I never found syncler useful. Although I refused to pay for an app that really did nothing to improve my streaming experience. So maybe the paid version might be better but I seriously doubt that equates to ease of use. But as you mentioned, it’s all a matter of personal choice. Glad we have choices to help each of us do it our own way.

3 Likes

I’m not promoting paying for a streaming app to everyone, that was my personal choice after trying it. Syncler+ is definitely better than the free Syncler, so for sure, lots of options and lots of decisions based on your situation and needs.

1 Like

So very true. Variety is the spice of life. You either like syncler or don’t. I’m very much in the latter group. I didn’t indicate you were advocating paying for it, I just wanted to clarify for everyone, that my opinion, was based upon my experience with the “free” version. As always ymmv.
Have fun and STREAM ON!

Just to go one step farther, Syncler+ paired with RD and Orion is super amazing. I’ll be super bummed if something happens to that app the way I have it set up. :fire:

2 Likes

I have both also stremio I can say is a bit to setup but once done your set. But I have found that with syncler+and Rd &Orion pulls some links for show’s that stremio didn’t pull anything so I mostly use stremio then if something doesn’t come up I check syncler . It’s like anything it’s personal preference. Stream on and enjoy life :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Syncler is very nice and was my 1st of the two. But due to extreme pressure from another member about the Stremio experience I relented :joy:… and now fully enjoy it :grin:
Both are great but I decided to cut cost a little and stick with just real debrid and whatever worked with it. :+1:

2 Likes

I had tried Stremio a while back, but haven’t looked at it lately. Is it mostly sourced through torrent links or is there http sources too?

1 Like

Mostly torrents. That’s why I recommend a VPN.

1 Like