Should I use Kodi with Real-Debrid instead of APKs?

Would it be best to use Kodi and Real Debrid on my device instead of using several different APKs

cam anybody please answer this for me please

In fact if you want to go the Kodi route then due to the space restrictions on the older 4K Max it’s been found that using one of Troy’s Kodi Forks with one or two addons would be best. It’s all about the space limits. Now you can help that aspect by adding say a 128 GB Sandisk USB drive for apps, but it’s best to have your main apps like say Kodi, Stremio, VPN and AD blockers on the main device for faster and more efficient function. Then put secondary apps like speed tests or scanners on the external USB Drive.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what you are saying & it does not answer my question either

Um yes it does answer your question, quite precisely in fact. If you need a more detailed explanation I can provide you with that. Is it that you don’t understand a Kodi fork vs. a full build?

1 Like

No it does not answer my question at all

I am not going to argue with you. I’m trying to help you. Can you explain to me what did not get answered for you? A full kodi build is very large. The 4k Max does not have a lot of space. So a fork with one or two addons is best. If you want more apps then I suggested adding an external Drive. I also explained that your main apps should be kept on the device for more efficient performance. As far as I can tell that answers your question exactly. Yes you can use Kodi on a Max, but not a full build but rather a fork and one or two addons. Now I didn’t address the RD aspect, my bad, but that’s up to you and yes it will help integrating it onto your addons where it will provide you with added sources for VOD, but does nothing for live TV or sports.

1 Like

I just asked would it be better have Kodi to use Real Debrid instead of several different apks & you did not answer any of that at all

I answered that and even explained my answer. Sorry it wasn’t a simple yes or no as that’s not what would benefit you. But you have your answer so GL2U.

1 Like

no I don’t have my answer at all you avoided my question talking about everything else but what I asked about

I am not going to argue with you at all. You got a great answer and that is that.
I am going to let you know that I am moving your post to the Kodi forum as that’s where it belongs. Merry Christmas to you and yours. :christmas_tree: :santa: :gift:

3 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

You can use both, kodi with rd and different apks with rd. Then just choose what you like. Also Miki gave some great advice as well.

2 Likes

well he did not answer my question at all

Depends on your preference some likes KODI syncler or weyd combined with RD. But commonly KODI is very popular option personally I like them all doesn’t make a difference to me

You can use whatever your heart desires. Some ppl like Stremio, some like Weyd, some like Kodi, some still use different free apks, etc. U use what works for you

Just make up your mind, everyone has different preferences.

ok kodi 20.2 nexus which version 32 bit or 64 bit

Use the stand alone apks with RD.

Untitled video - Made with Clipchamp (4)

1 Like

The usual APKs have been going downhill for the last several months. But, then again, so do Kodi addons. Pick your poison but ideally, have Kodi with a couple of addons (Crew, Asgard, Seren, etc) and a couple of APKs (ideally, Stremio, but maybe Bee and Filmplus) and SurfShark with CleanWeb.