Should I Use IPTV?

Pretty common that some of the most reliable ‘unverified’ IPTV providers hit a brick wall at times. They go ‘dark’ for a small period and resurface once they have sorted out the ‘issues’. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Besides all the other things you list. The one thing that really burns my onion is the lack of communication! At the very least they could send out a simple email explaining their situation. No communication is a major red flag in my book! :rage:

3 Likes

Quick communication and taking care of your paying customers is an issue that just doesnt usually magically get fixed with the other issues that get sorted out, unfortunately.

1 Like

As I read on the website, Top IPTV services, Troy clearly states that following are the most POPULAR based on certain criteria. It would be foolish to believe that the most POPULAR choice would always be the BEST choice for you. The list is a fantastic tool for you to find a service that would be right for you. It’s a research tool for you to use!

4 Likes

Agree! If a provider hits a service issue, get an email out to give clients the heads up. Most punters know IPTV is pretty volatile. If providers need a week to get back up and running, most people would hang in there knowing the service is normally reliable. Its the not knowing or thinking you are been ignored etc is the thing people get angry at.

5 Likes

Excellent points everyone! Communication with the customers is KEY! Not sure why we must point this out to these people.

4 Likes

I couldn’t said it better. Exactly same thing here…Thank God for Troy point!!!

1 Like

We cant mention iptv providers here guys.

1 Like